Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: What .cd hasn't disabled me for no reason.

Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I heard ABC and 123 got off pretty light though.
    But then again, that's only because ABC and 123 traded to each other, and they were brothers. Nobody would have caught them if they didn't make it all so public.

Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I really hate the whole busy excuse everyone is throwing around now. PTP already beat that excuse into the ground....

They are so busy at what.cd, but yet they have time to disable innocent members and then formulate a sick in-depth story.
    Please, find where I used the words "too busy." In the words of the great Mr. Pink from Reservoir Dogs (watch it, if you haven't) "The words "too fucking busy" shouldn't be in a [staffer's] vocabulary."

What I was pointing out is priorities. I'd think it's much more palpable for a staffer in whatman's position to prioritize his own safety and put more focus into that, than attempt to reason and come to common terms with a bunch of dogs barking up the wrong tree (in this case, requesting the unbanning of their "Idol" should he ever be banned).

P.S. I really hate your whole vendetta against what. I was banned (somewhat unfairly, but I understand their reasoning) from What, too. I don't feel the impending necessity to run around here making a show of it to any scrollers.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-19-2010 at 09:51 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Jackson Brothers.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    The statement that he is too tangled up in "anti-piracy support groups down his back" infers that he does not have time.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    The statement that he is too tangled up in "anti-piracy support groups down his back" infers that he does not have time.
    Again, I repeat: I was pointing out that priority-wise, he has a lot more to worry about than something that would be a done deal in his eyes, hypothetically speaking.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Now I'm getting paranoid.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Those assholes at what.cd have nothing better to do with their time.

Idol they will re enable you just to take the heat off this situation, because of your rank on this forum.
    Are you an idiot? You're so blinded by your hatred it's ridiculous. Try reading the freaking thread next time, it's getting a little pathetic that every single thread where What gets mentioned you try and bring up your crappy sob story again, when that's what also got you banned from Waffles... not knowing when to pick your battles.

As for Idol being banned, perhaps you're oblivious to this as you are towards many things, but the FST mods aren't exactly popular in the eyes of some BT staff, mostly because this site harbors traders and doesn't give out their IPs. The staff here have been banned from various places before, in many cases being an ex-FST mod wouldn't help your case. While it's a narrow minded view and obviously isn't shared by all staff members, it does happen.

They are so busy at what.cd, but yet they have time to disable innocent members and then formulate a sick in-depth story?
    With that fact in mind, it would not cross my mind that a large majority of what.cd staff consists of prepubescent teens online supporting their very own e-hero (what.cd's very own whatman)
    Run a tracker with 120K members and come back and talk. Hell run a tracker with 10K members and see how much of your time it takes up. Now add in designing an entirely new codebase and features.

P.S. I really hate your whole vendetta against what. I was banned (somewhat unfairly, but I understand their reasoning) from What, too. I don't feel the impending necessity to run around here making a show of it to any scrollers.
    This. Seriously, shut the hell up and go write about it on livejournal or something. The entire point of this thread was to parody the terrible posts made by folks like you, which you'd have realized if you even read the thread title, let alone the original post.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    I have a similar story. When I signed up on TL countless eons ago, I was disturbed by their wait times.

Honestly, some trackers have nasty habits to deter users, you'd think they would bring users in rather than drive them away.
    I honestly think that is pretty much another ploy for them to funnel money out of users. Keeping a decent ratio at TL for BT newbs when you have wait times is certainly not an easy task, and force many to donate in order to keep their accounts.

Their blatantly commercialized tracker is probably the one thing I hate most about the site. The flashing front page ads, VIP "giveaways" of "gold" membership which gives you access (that's it) to a betting site (worth 270 euros!) among many other random giveaways in the forum really turn me off the site. If it wasn't for the content there is no way they'd get away with doing this and have any hope of retaining users.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoleyes787
    Those assholes at what.cd have nothing better to do with their time.

Idol they will re enable you just to take the heat off this situation, because of your rank on this forum.
    Thanks even if you clearly failed reading comprehension at school.
    I think that was you, oh double negativing candidan. Perhaps you should waltz on back to the sorry excuse of a building you call a school and re examine what your country has done for you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    I would say that it was meant as a play on words to counterpoint the "I've been disabled from What.cd threads for no reason" threads that have been cropping up but anyone with half a brain already knew that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Nice excuse candidan.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I honestly think that is pretty much another ploy for them to funnel money out of users.

Their blatantly commercialized tracker is probably the one thing I hate most about the site.
    I will have to agree with you, there. I have never donated to TL, but I've heard something along the lines that they have it set up as an affiliation with a server hosting company. I can't see how that could go wrong at all.

As for the content, surely you can find everything else, elsewhere. As far as my understanding goes, the only thing TL has going for them are internal groups, and that too the quality isn't by any stretch stellar. I never understood people who reasoned that TL is good for content, considering their content is everywhere around the net, on hundreds of other general trackers.

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Your fault for using a double negative, like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rart View Post
    I think that was you, oh double negativing candidan.
    Easy there, or next time I'll start copyrighting my snipes.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-19-2010 at 10:32 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast