Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What .cd hasn't disabled me for no reason.

Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2

Thanks even if you clearly failed reading comprehension at school.

I have a rank?
    O sorry I have misread your post... Just blowing off some what.cd anger lol

Let me rephrase that.....
    If you are ever to be banned for no reason, they will bend over backwards to re enable you as fast as they can.
    (that is if they don't already know your affliation with this site, it which case they will never ban you)

Your rank is an ex mod that thousands of bittorrent users support.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-19-2010 at 09:32 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I would feel honoured if any of that was true or if you weren't apparently on medication.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Thanks even if you clearly failed reading comprehension at school.
    Your fault for using a double negative, like.

Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Your rank is an ex mod that thousands of bittorrent users support.
    And traders alike. I regret to be the one who rains on this parade, but (most) tracker staff are more likely to shun away from Idol for not turning over a bunch of IPs, rather than embrace him for sheltering "thousands of bittorrent users."
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Btw if it were true ( which it ain't)I wouldn't really want to be part of any site that played favorites like that so I'd likely quit anyway.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    I would feel honoured if any of that was true or if you weren't apparently on medication.
    If you were really to be banned for no reason, I would be inclined to believe that fst members would support you over whatman.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    And traders alike. I regret to be the one who rains on this parade, but (most) tracker staff are more likely to shun away from Idol for not turning over a bunch of IPs, ."

Who says I haven't ?

If you were really to be banned for no reason, I would be inclined to believe that fst members would support you over whatman.
    Good that means I can stay on this site( until my eventual ban for being such a total ass) ,I don't think it has much of anything to do with What though.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-19-2010 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You're looking at this the wrong way. Whatman probably doesn't give two shits if all other 6.8billion people on this planet went against him to support Idol. He has one too many anti-piracy support groups down his back, as it is, to worry about a bunch of prepubescent teens online supporting their e-hero.

Sorry to disappoint you, but as previous staff at a couple of other places, running a tracker is really "My way or the highway." If Idol did something wrong to be disabled, then nobody would care about how much support he garners, he will be treated like any other person, just as tracker staff (let alone bt forum staff) are treated. Z7X, JWSIS etc. are all great examples.

Who says I haven't ?
    Even though you find it morally unacceptable to trade, I'm sure you even find it more demeaning to betray trust in a position of power. Or have I formed the wrong opinion of the kind of person you are?
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 04-19-2010 at 09:44 PM.
    Ellipses go here.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    You greatly devalue your status in the BT world.

If you were banned from what.cd, and I was banned from what.cd. We would be treated differently.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but as previous staff at a couple of other places, running a tracker is really "My way or the highway." If Idol did something wrong to be disabled, then nobody would care about how much support he garners, he will be treated like any other person, just as tracker staff (let alone bt forum staff) are treated. Z7X, JWSIS etc. are all great examples.
    I heard ABC and 123 got off pretty light though.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    He has one too many anti-piracy support groups down his back, as it is, to worry about a bunch of prepubescent teens online supporting their e-hero.
    I really hate the whole busy excuse everyone is throwing around now. PTP already beat that excuse into the ground....

They are so busy at what.cd, but yet they have time to disable innocent members and then formulate a sick in-depth story?
    With that fact in mind, it would not cross my mind that a large majority of what.cd staff consists of prepubescent teens online supporting their very own e-hero (what.cd's very own whatman)
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-19-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast