Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What .cd hasn't disabled me for no reason.

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    As for Idol being banned, perhaps you're oblivious to this as you are towards many things, but the FST mods aren't exactly popular in the eyes of some BT staff, mostly because this site harbors traders and doesn't give out their IPs. The staff here have been banned from various places before, in many cases being an ex-FST mod wouldn't help your case. While it's a narrow minded view and obviously isn't shared by all staff members, it does happen.
    I thought I already said I give out IPs
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Shh, don't tell the traders that
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Ca-aok go donate to what.cd some more, and kiss some more ass to maintain your vip status.

The entire point of this thread was to parody the terrible posts made by folks like you
    Touché, your making the same terrible pro-what.cd posts as usual.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-19-2010 at 11:21 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    What .cd hasn't disabled me for no reason.
    Me too! Guess we are just in the lucky 120,000 members.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    Ca-aok go donate to what.cd some more, and kiss some more ass to maintain your vip status.

If it's any consolation I hate him too ,donating and uploading stuff so that the rest of us reap the benefits of his insincerity.
    Just picture for a moment if there was more motherfuckers like him on the net insidiously supporting stuff . I need to punch the wall just thinking about it.

Edit.I think I may have just broken my hand,remind me to come up with a less violent way to vent my hostility next time.
    I hope you know that my pain is all on you ca_aok

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    If it's any consolation I hate him too ,donating and uploading stuff so that the rest of us reap the benefits of his insincerity.
    Yes the same website that reaped raped the benefits I provided to waffles.fm.

He supports an uptight community of hypocritical elitist who believe they can treat members like shit.
    I pirate to fight those same assholes who think they can walk over the everyday person.

It's truly out of my support for filesharing that I oppose what.cd. (ponder that one for a bit lol)
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 04-20-2010 at 12:11 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Nobody hates the type of "better than thou" attitude present on some sites than I do but I have never been personally witness to it on What.
    I am not saying that it hasn't or doesn't exist ,just that I have never seen any evidence of it .
    I have seen though ,at least in my perception, that Whatman and other staff have been exceedingly fair with people here.
    Like I said that is just my personal opinion as the opposite is yours.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Well actually they have been very unfair towards every single non-cheating Azureus/Vuze user, to the point where they used their shier size to infect persuade staff elsewhere to do the same.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I pirate to fight those same assholes who think they can walk over the everyday person.

It's truly out of my support for filesharing that I oppose what.cd. (ponder that one for a bit lol)

Taking yourself a bit too seriously, aren't you?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yes the same website that reaped raped the benefits I provided to waffles.fm.

He supports an uptight community of hypocritical elitist who believe they can treat members like shit.

You're a hate blinded fool. Supporting a community that gave someone like you the boot isn't really too difficult based on your attitude. As for Waffles, you brought that on yourself. Not only did you draw attention to your account there, but you were the one who offered to sell their fucking invites. No one forced you to make that post. So you can believe that the evil folks at What lost you your Waffles account, but it was 100% your fault.

By the way, your logic is idiotic, comparing some moral stand against the RIAA/MPAA (which is usually just a bullshit excuse for "I want this stuff for free") to your whiny emo bitchfest of a post record in these threads is irrelevant and sad.

Just picture for a moment if there was more motherfuckers like him on the net insidiously supporting stuff . I need to punch the wall just thinking about it.

Edit.I think I may have just broken my hand,remind me to come up with a less violent way to vent my hostility next time.
    I hope you know that my pain is all on you ca_aok
    I'm just a terrible person, I know

You don't exactly need to kiss ass to get promoted to VIP by the way. Start by not selling invites and not multiaccounting, and work from there. Cute that you went and looked up my profile though

Well actually they have been very unfair towards every single non-cheating Azureus/Vuze user, to the point where they used their shier size to infect persuade staff elsewhere to do the same.
    Where exactly did that happen? Aside from What/Waffles which was a joint decision, the only site I saw that banned it was PTP. And given the recent oh so fun accusations against them, one would think it'd be a place to avoid...

Taking yourself a bit too seriously, aren't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast