Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apollo 13

cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    i've been lookin my ass of for this movie, its a really good movie and tom hanks, bill paxton, and kevin bacon deserve awards for their acting in this movie/documentery. could someone pls tell me where to get it from, and for gods sake don't post hashes (unless that's the only way to get it), i've tried klite with no luck . pls help me find it!! i need this great movie 4 my collection.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@27 October 2003 - 02:44
    i've been lookin my ass of for this movie, its a really good movie and tom hanks, bill paxton, and kevin bacon deserve awards for their acting in this movie/documentery. could someone pls tell me where to get it from, and for gods sake don't post hashes (unless that's the only way to get it), i've tried klite with no luck . pls help me find it!! i need this great movie 4 my collection.
    try a shop!
    i got it on vid

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    lucky. it is a really good movie. I guess ur right, but still it wouldn't hurt if someone could, oh i don't know, uhm, take a certain video and say put it on his computer and share it . watever, i guess i'll just buy the dvd. but i'll be faithful and wait a week or 2 and look for it. maybe by then someone named wormless will be generous enough to lend me his vid .

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    come on, pls?!!!!! i need this movie, i'm still waging out here waiting on faith that someone knows where to get apollo 13.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@28 October 2003 - 05:49
    come on, pls?!!!!! i need this movie, i'm still waging out here waiting on faith that someone knows where to get apollo 13.
    im female, im gonna get it on dvd as ive tried to get it off k-lite, do u no of a way to get rid of the banner top right grrr

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    banner top right grrr
    ?? elaborate pls. maybe i can help. i'm still looking for apollo 13 btw. with no luck of course, this movie is impossible to find

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@28 October 2003 - 05:57
    banner top right grrr
    ?? elaborate pls. maybe i can help. i'm still looking for apollo 13 btw. with no luck of course, this movie is impossible to find
    there is a post bout it. i pm'd nikkid but she went offline
    the banners r from clickexchange.com theres like 3 or 4. everytime time u refresh page or close it and come back they change. topless woman or dvd free shipping its annoying

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    simple, go to google and type in search and destroy, click on the link that says anti spyware software, download it, run it, update it, and then search ur comp for spyware, fix any problems found. did the trick 4 me cuz i know wat ur talking about. hope that helped

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by cpt_azad@28 October 2003 - 06:10
    simple, go to google and type in search and destroy, click on the link that says anti spyware software, download it, run it, update it, and then search ur comp for spyware, fix any problems found. did the trick 4 me cuz i know wat ur talking about. hope that helped
    ive ran s&d it found a reg key so i deleted that

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    fix or delete? i'm pretty sure u meant fix selected problem, u don't wanna mess around wit registry settings. now, about apollo 13, . dam it, no where on the net or klite!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast