Thread: Help With Removal Of Ads

Can anyone tell me a html code to remove the top banner ads of free webhosting sevices?My site is at 0catch.com and their ads spoil its look.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by Biigfoot@27 October 2003 - 04:37
    Can anyone tell me a html code to remove the top banner ads of free webhosting sevices?My site is at 0catch.com and their ads spoil its look.
    maybe its gotta be there email them and ask. i cant help u cus my norton blocks banners like that so i wont see it

3. Lounge   -   #3
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    You can't remove it from the html code. chances are, it isn't there.

Even if you find a way to remove it, it's against their rules and your site would be deleted.

try making the pages NOT end in .html

if u do that w/ angelfire and choose pop-ups. they wont pop-up on any pages that dont end in .html

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Make your webpage just one whole big ass image.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@27 October 2003 - 06:01
    How will that help?
    OK if not html code some other way will also do.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by Biigfoot+27 October 2003 - 11:11--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biigfoot @ 27 October 2003 - 11:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Blunt@27 October 2003 - 06:01
    Make your webpage just one whole big ass image.&nbsp;
    How will that help?
    OK if not html code some other way will also do. [/b][/quote]
    NO&#33;&#33;&#33;

Why do you have on 0catch?

There are hundreds of codes to stop ad&#39;s at geocities, tripods etc. just because they are the most common one&#39;s that are used so people take out some time to write the code.

I can help you in geocities and tripod&#33;(if u want)

And no dont use the whole page as an image&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

<span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    hehe, use the whole page as an image.

it&#39;s so cheap these days, why dont you just buy a domain and rent some space.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by I.am+27 October 2003 - 17:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am &#064; 27 October 2003 - 17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Biigfoot@27 October 2003 - 11:11
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Blunt
    @27 October 2003 - 06:01

How will that help?
    OK if not html code some other way will also do.
    NO&#33;&#33;&#33;

Why do you have on 0catch?

There are hundreds of codes to stop ad&#39;s at geocities, tripods etc. just because they are the most common one&#39;s that are used so people take out some time to write the code.

I can help you in geocities and tripod&#33;(if u want)

And no dont use the whole page as an image&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    0catch offers 100mb of free webspace unlike geocities and tripod.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by kazaalite911@27 October 2003 - 18:47
    hehe, use the whole page as an image.

it&#39;s so cheap these days, why dont you just buy a domain and rent some space.
    i come from India where a dollar still holds a lot of value in comparisn to the rupee.