normalyl music I hate gets kicked of my HD

3. Music   -   #13
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by tianup@27 October 2003 - 06:46
    How bout the obvious ones...Kenny G, Michael Bolton, frickin' Celine Dion
    her heart will go on and on and on -_-

4. Music   -   #14
    Sietex's Avatar Member
    why is 50 cent saying bs its all true lol i think the most boring is britney spears the only thing that keeps me watching her video is her tits and ass.......

5. Music   -   #15
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    boyzone/keating
    westlife
    ub40
    scooter
    any pop academy/fame idol karaoke clone
    sean paul - wtf is that all about?
    so solid crew
    could go on all day, got work to do

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by wormless+27 October 2003 - 06:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wormless &#064; 27 October 2003 - 06:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@27 October 2003 - 06:20
    Indie music...

all that UK indie shit...and the new Australian indie wannabe shit...and trance, dance, techno...ummm what else...theres some other stuff aswell...oh yeah THE VINES&#33;&#33;&#33;...and liam lynch...thats enough for now...
    uk music full . [/b][/quote]
    I happen to think people such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix Experience (only country willing to let him do his own music, and took two brits), Deep Purple, Cream (eric clapton of course), AC/DC (started in scotland). Slash from GNR (came from stoke on trent), Rolling Stones, Queen, Radiohead... you get the idea... they are all tallented, revolutionary and basically brilliant musicians. You don&#39;t need to like them to realise. I doubt that makes it "boring" music, and that is British music: it&#39;s the music which carved what rock would be and saw the break out of other styles of rock orientated music.

Oh the Beatles Also, who had John Lennon too (forgot to add them).

Just a few off the top of my head. I really don&#39;t see how you can say British music is boring Wormless. We had all the best rockers.

7. Music   -   #17
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Almost every &#39;artist&#39; they play on the radio.
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

8. Music   -   #18
    Originally posted by Adster@27 October 2003 - 05:36
    I will say Dido most boring artist around who music is boring as hell
    You are joking ?

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by wormless@27 October 2003 - 06:38

uk music full .

lol i love teh p.i.m.p. song love teh beat
    You hate UK music full.
    But you love p.i.m.p by 50 cent.
    Are you an alien ?

10. Music   -   #20
    Originally posted by ezyryder+27 October 2003 - 10:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ezyryder &#064; 27 October 2003 - 10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by wormless@27 October 2003 - 06:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme
    @27 October 2003 - 06:20
    Indie music...

all that UK indie shit...and the new Australian indie wannabe shit...and trance, dance, techno...ummm what else...theres some other stuff aswell...oh yeah THE VINES&#33;&#33;&#33;...and liam lynch...thats enough for now...

uk music full .
    I happen to think people such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix Experience (only country willing to let him do his own music, and took two brits), Deep Purple, Cream (eric clapton of course), AC/DC (started in scotland). Slash from GNR (came from stoke on trent), Rolling Stones, Queen, Radiohead... you get the idea... they are all tallented, revolutionary and basically brilliant musicians. You don&#39;t need to like them to realise. I doubt that makes it "boring" music, and that is British music: it&#39;s the music which carved what rock would be and saw the break out of other styles of rock orientated music.

Oh the Beatles Also, who had John Lennon too (forgot to add them).

Just a few off the top of my head. I really don&#39;t see how you can say British music is boring Wormless. We had all the best rockers. [/b][/quote]
    A few more...
    Coldplay.
    Genesis.
    The Who.
    The Kinks.

The Uk must have the best (p/quota) rock bands in the world. Give credit where its due.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast