Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Music Artists That Just Bore You

NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»+27 October 2003 - 09:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» &#064; 27 October 2003 - 09:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wormless@27 October 2003 - 06:38

uk music full .

lol i love teh p.i.m.p. song love teh beat
    You hate UK music full.
    But you love p.i.m.p by 50 cent.
    Are you an alien ? [/b][/quote]

What music bores me? Boy bands, Britney Spears and her gang of wanna be musicians, I didn&#39;t listen to teeny bopper music when I was a teen... not much chance I&#39;m going to listen to it now... I just wish some of our disillusioned youth would get a clue... My 9 year old stepdaughter included, her moronic mother&#39;s got her hooked on this kind of drivel, so every chance I get I&#39;m deprogramming her...

2. Music   -   #22
    Originally posted by NikkiD+27 October 2003 - 14:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NikkiD @ 27 October 2003 - 14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»@27 October 2003 - 09:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-wormless
    @27 October 2003 - 06:38

uk music full .

lol i love teh p.i.m.p. song love teh beat

You hate UK music full.
    But you love p.i.m.p by 50 cent.
    Are you an alien ?

My 9 year old stepdaughter included, her moronic mother&#39;s got her hooked on this kind of drivel, so every chance I get I&#39;m deprogramming her... [/b][/quote]

3. Music   -   #23
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ezyryder@27 October 2003 - 11:24
    I happen to think people such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix Experience (only country willing to let him do his own music, and took two brits), Deep Purple, Cream (eric clapton of course), AC/DC (started in scotland). Slash from GNR (came from stoke on trent), Rolling Stones, Queen, Radiohead... you get the idea... they are all tallented, revolutionary and basically brilliant musicians. You don&#39;t need to like them to realise. I doubt that makes it "boring" music, and that is British music: it&#39;s the music which carved what rock would be and saw the break out of other styles of rock orientated music.

Oh the Beatles Also, who had John Lennon too (forgot to add them).

Just a few off the top of my head. I really don&#39;t see how you can say British music is boring Wormless. We had all the best rockers.
    I like you allready Can i join your fan-club?

Peace
    UKMan

4. Music   -   #24
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by ezyryder@27 October 2003 - 10:24
    I happen to think people such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix Experience (only country willing to let him do his own music, and took two brits), Deep Purple, Cream (eric clapton of course), AC/DC (started in scotland). Slash from GNR (came from stoke on trent), Rolling Stones, Queen, Radiohead... you get the idea... they are all tallented, revolutionary and basically brilliant musicians. You don&#39;t need to like them to realise. I doubt that makes it "boring" music, and that is British music: it&#39;s the music which carved what rock would be and saw the break out of other styles of rock orientated music.

Oh the Beatles Also, who had John Lennon too (forgot to add them).

Just a few off the top of my head. I really don&#39;t see how you can say British music is boring Wormless. We had all the best rockers.
    Very well said. I to can&#39;t stand to listen to any of those prefabricated bands.

5. Music   -   #25
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Pop Music (i.e. Boy Bands, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera. etc.etc.)
    RadioHead

Certain Moby albums are horribly boring to listen to.

6. Music   -   #26
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I know I&#39;m going to get flamed, but the Beatles are boring as hell. They have their share of good tracks, but I&#39;m so bored of hearing about the constant quest to "have them all". Get a fucking life, the Beatles are yesterdays&#39; news.

Edit: Third Eye Blind bores me too. I saw them in concert on Friday night.. let me tell you, they are nothing special.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #27
    old school
    No flaming from me jib

The Vines
    The Hives
    The Strokes
    White Stripes

blah

any emo whiny stuff gets really annoying too

8. Music   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by zacspeed@27 October 2003 - 08:21
    boyzone/keating
    westlife
    ub40
    scooter
    any pop academy/fame idol karaoke clone
    sean paul - wtf is that all about?
    so solid crew
    could go on all day, got work to do

Heh, are we the same person?

I&#39;ve managed to educate two of my three kids with regard to &#39;Trance&#39; music (eurodance-by-numbers, more like) but the eldest seems to like that crap.

A lot of R&B bores me but things like Blu Cantrel&#39;s Breathe only annoy me because a great song has been totally fucked up by the inclusion of a gibbering idiot.

UB40? None of the songs they made after Red Red Wine has done anything for me except nauseate... Kingston Town really pisses me off as soon as I hear it as I was DJing a wedding and refused to play it twice consecutively for the Groom&#39;s brother and didn&#39;t get paid that night&#33;

UK garridge - blazin squid, so solid crew, wylie... wankers, the lot of &#39;em.
    <shudders>
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

9. Music   -   #29
    Poster
    boy bands bore me avril lavigne

10. Music   -   #30
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes very much i know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123