Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scary Movie 3

Inevitable's Avatar Poster
    That's bullshit. The Xcel version link doesn't work. None of them don't accept the 1.5 gb one on Suprnova.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    K-lite discussion board !?!?!?!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    it's back online now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    muchspl2
    http://novasearch.net/index.php?search=sca...on=All+Sections

just bookmark novasearch, it trackes all supnova torrents, so if your ass is too lazy to F5 and refresh to get a good working mirror, you can go their and get it

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I really did not like Scary Movie 3! I loved the first two and hated this one. They didn't even show the part from the previews where she is with Orpheus(sp?) and he says he's propheizing?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    diff director like american pie 3. Did it send you 2 sleep as well

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@28 October 2003 - 00:56
    I really did not like Scary Movie 3! I loved the first two and hated this one. They didn't even show the part from the previews where she is with Orpheus(sp?) and he says he's propheizing?
    That's because it didn't make the final cut. It will probably show up on the DVD in the deleted scenes.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Inevitable+28 October 2003 - 01:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Inevitable @ 28 October 2003 - 01:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-downloadgeek@28 October 2003 - 00:56
    I really did not like Scary Movie 3&#33; I loved the first two and hated this one. They didn&#39;t even show the part from the previews where she is with Orpheus(sp?) and he says he&#39;s propheizing?
    That&#39;s because it didn&#39;t make the final cut. It will probably show up on the DVD in the deleted scenes. [/b][/quote]
    all my friends said the movie was gr8 so idk what your smokin... i also just skipped thru the movie and it was good from what i saw

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    IT was missing the wayne brothers.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by downloadgeek@28 October 2003 - 01:37
    IT was missing the wayne brothers.
    thank you captain obvious

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast