Thread: Grandia 2

Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    been looking for this since like a couple months ago, its a great rpg and i reall y want it for pc, if anyone has it or can find it plz do....thnx \
    \
    but i reallly want it.....geuss ill try emule...

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

2. Games   -   #2
    Its on eMule , i downloaded it ,played it for awhile got bored with it and deleted it

3. Games   -   #3
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    ok ill have it in 7 days....danm this is slow.....

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Games   -   #4
    i got that for Dreamcast, I loved it the first time around. PRobably my favorite dreamcast game. However all the random battles eventually started pissing me off especially since your fighting snakes and spiders and stuff
    -TiMz

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by Guyver2003@28 October 2003 - 02:46
    ok ill have it in 7 days....danm this is slow.....
    A couple of things to get faster download rates on eMule (if you dont already know).

When you get a certain percentage of a file, it will show up under the Shared Files Tab. right click on the file you want to download the fastest and click Release. that will release it be uploaded the most.

The more you upload a file on eMule, the higher you are placed in Que for that file.

And always right click on your download its self and set the priority to high.

And stay connected 24 hours a day if you can. you pick up a lot of MB when your sleeping or out of the house.

And also. XP is much faster on eMule that any other OS.