Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: R.I.P FTN or not?

QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I do not understand completely why Brandon cannot pay...I am sure money is and will not be a problem...

It will be a sad day when FTN goes down...As being romanian,FTN was my last stand...

But life goes on.
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    kurdt's Avatar Death From Above
    Update: We believe we've managed to sort something last minute, however we'll still need funding for this next month since our previous funds are frozen. I'll update you guys further on this tomorrow, but it looks like we might just pull through this. Thanks for your support
    new update on the front page
    Last edited by kurdt; 04-29-2010 at 06:41 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt View Post
    Update: We believe we've managed to sort something last minute, however we'll still need funding for this next month since our previous funds are frozen. I'll update you guys further on this tomorrow, but it looks like we might just pull through this. Thanks for your support
    Good news!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    damn....all the users online are watching this thread..
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    wltan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    wish ftn good luck

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by QPD View Post
    As being romanian,FTN was my last stand...
    How that works together?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Brandon (if you're reading), if you haven't yet opened a new pp account successfully, just speak to other staffers, there IS a way to do anonymous paypal, it's tricky but it's possible. PM me if you want some info, I myself have worked it out successfully. Wouldn't be surprised if others have already contacted you with the info you need to get a (new) paypal (account) working again, if you haven't already done so.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by kurdt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    From abou1t an hour ago...

Glad to see you took the time to read other posts
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdasacd View Post
    Brandon (if you're reading), if you haven't yet opened a new pp account successfully, just speak to other staffers, there IS a way to do anonymous paypal, it's tricky but it's possible. PM me if you want some info, I myself have worked it out successfully. Wouldn't be surprised if others have already contacted you with the info you need to get a (new) paypal (account) working again, if you haven't already done so.
    Let it die prick.Brandon and FTN scam of torrent world.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster
    To be honest with you.. the last couple years at FTN... It seems like the interest level by the staff has been falling. Personally, I probably would have given up a long time ago. To my knowledge this is the 2nd time that the donation level has been a problem in the last 6 months. I'm guessing Brandon might be looking for a reason to leave FTN but in his heart he can't.

<3 FTN Forever. Thank you Brandon. Thank you community.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast