Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Do you think they're just drifting energy that's lost out of place when a person dies. Do you think they are conscious and can think just like a living person?
    Have you ever seen one?

I'm going to agree with my first question.. diagree with my second.. and I've had some experiences. You see them barely from a glance.. some kind of mysterious light out of nowhere.

I was at my grandma's house helping move funiture because she recently passed away. I was in my grandpa's garage.. the lightbulb was pretty weak. It was about 11:30 pm or so. I was carrying a box of stuff into the truck. I forgot to do something first, so i went back to the garage. As I looked back.. there was something that just instantly disappeared like it was watching me as i was walking. I could have sworn it was something strange because after that.. i had this weird feeling of some kind of presence for a few seconds. (like when someone walks up to you and you just know they're standing there.)
    All i can say is that the light was so fast i couldnt possibly notice any details.
    I was freaked out that day and had a hard time sleeping there.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    physically ghosts can't exist - light can't 'gather' in a place and form a shape
    but quantum physically, possibly - actually i don't know what the hell a quantum is
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I see a real spooky ghost every morning.........

He has a name aswell!!!

Mirror.

Yogi

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Well.. whatever i saw. It was some kind of light that dissappeared out of mid-air.

The only other thing i remember being close to some kind of ghost or something was when i was going to take a piss at 12-2am As i opened the door.. it sounded as if 2 people were having a conversation.. it faded away after 1-2 seconds.. man i rushed to the light.. fuckin scary.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    me i don't beleive, but that's only cos i haven't seen anything... but u never know...

any how a friend told me about this site that has sum cool ghost gallery type things

http://www.metroradio.co.uk/nav?action=gal...id=1050&start=0

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    one explaination is that you have some sort of ESP, that allows you to see into another dimension or plane of existance - or you're a few fries short of a happy meal as some would put it
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Whatever it is no one can say anything until they've been in a position to judge for themselves.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    i think as a kid.. the ability was stronger. I used to hear things alot. Things that were in a totally quite room.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I personally think that it is all in the mind. Like space landings and miracles, they all seem to happen in way out places with only one or two witnesses. I am not saying that the people are deranged. what I am trying to say is that something, at present unknown to us causes these illusions.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    No. There are no ghosts. Show me one ghost and I guarantee I can make you a multi-millionaire in one day.

If there were ghosts, then it would be an every day fact of life.

Do ghosts specifically haunt on earth, or do they wonder off into space somewhere and return later.

Do aliens have ghosts on their planets too?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast