Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TBy signup failure

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i'm into bt for the community
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    sure, we all are btw i think its one of the oldest trackers out there

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    sure, we all are btw i think its one of the oldest trackers out there
    It is. It came from the ashes of TorrentBits, the code for which is the basis of many of the trackers alive today.
    Last edited by pinuk; 05-02-2010 at 04:15 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice10UFO View Post
    i know you have some invites invite him
    TB doesn't have an invite system
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    exactly my point

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by pinuk View Post
    This is the second thread in recent weeks on this issue so I thought i'd do some investigating.

What country are you from? At I guess I would say your country has been banned.

Torrentbytes recently introduced a ban on certain countries signing up due to the high percentage of abusers coming from them. They have not stated exactly what countries are banned but it includes: "many old eastern europe contries,many middle east countries,many south american countries etc." as well as Swedish and Greek I.P.'s from what I can gather.

Due to this there have been reports on their forum of people getting 'user limit reached' when signing up - even though they only have 56k members and a limit of 60k. A few months ago when those bans where not in place, they had close to 60k users all the time.
    From when does the TBy has a ban for Sweden or Greece? I'm from Greece but i didn't know that there was a ban. When i was a member in TBy i remember that they have many members from Sweden and Greece.

And that's why i was wondering about why ice10ufo made an account when at the same time TBy get's me to the error page.

Thnx for your time pal!

@ice10ufo

Thnx for your time and the offer but I don't need it so much. I was just curious why I had this problem with the signup. Give it to somebody else.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    i will give it to cinephilia or not

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    sorry but it's a no; TBy has no trade value
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    hehe, I dont care what anyone says. tby is the hardest tracker to get in to because of that damn sign up process.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    if you have some patience you get in easy

cinephilia i trade it for that secret tracker, just dont tell anyone about it
    Last edited by TraLaLa; 05-02-2010 at 08:33 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast