Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best, Fastest Bittorrent Program Available?

Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I agree with muchspl2 get that client.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    what do you guys mean by bittorent program ?
    is that another program that does something to bittorent to make it faster?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    There are different clients, they don't do anything to make it faster though.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I'm with muchspl2! Shadow is the best client.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    muchspl2
    ask anyone in the know, shadow's is #1

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    shadows is the best used with netlimiter set to 2k below your max upload..or for dailup set upload to 2k and youll find itll work good for you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    I used BitTorrent++, and liked the GUI and the fact that you could DL 2 torrents at a time.
    But I switched to Shad0ws client now, after reading what you ppl say here...

I miss bein able to have 2 torrents at a time dling...
    Can you ppl convince me to keep using Shad0ws?
    Sage goes in the signature field.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Originally posted by true_neo@1 November 2003 - 13:42
    I used BitTorrent++, and liked the GUI and the fact that you could DL 2 torrents at a time.
    But I switched to Shad0ws client now, after reading what you ppl say here...

I miss bein able to have 2 torrents at a time dling...
    Can you ppl convince me to keep using Shad0ws?
    that's strange why could i download 3 torrents at the same time using Shad0ws, while you cant even go more then 2??

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    muchspl2
    You are sending bad bit into the swarm using that client, which means that people see

piece failed hash check -redownloading

which, in turn, means that others have to download more than the actual file size.

Because of this, there is an option in the latest Shadow builds that allows kicking and banning of clients that send bad data, ie BT++ users get banned trying to upload failed pieces to Shadow users.

so I could really care less if you keep it cause I use shadows (and refuse your bt++ ass)so for the benefit of everyone else - you should look into changing that ghetto client

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    true_neo's Avatar The Dark Lord Revan
    Originally posted by muchspl2@3 November 2003 - 08:31
    so I could really care less if you keep it cause I use shadows (and refuse your bt++ ass)so for the benefit of everyone else - you should look into changing that ghetto client
    Lisin pal, you could just as well have told me that without giving me attitude.
    Im nOOb to BT, and values info presented in a civil manner better than I do this attitude crap.
    Your point is well seen, however. I uninstalled BT++ before I installed Shad0ws.

And Rauff, I have actually not tried having several torrents DLing at the same time, but I assume they will be DLing in sperate windows, instead of be seen inside 1 GUI.
    Sage goes in the signature field.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast