Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Get Gta: Vice City To Play

Ive downloaded and installed vice city but when i go to play it an error message comes up saying that i inserted the wrong disc but neither discs work. my friend said you have to download some patch or something to get it to work without a disc. any info will be great thanks.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    just look on one of the CDs for a folder called 'crack'. Inside is the patch you need. just copy it and paste it in your GTA folder where u installed the game and replace the existing file

3. Games   -   #3
    ok i did that and now when i click the icon the hour glass pops up for a second and then stops and nothing happens.
    please help

4. Games   -   #4
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Try restarting the comp.

5. Games   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by THEBEE@29 October 2003 - 00:15
    ok i did that and now when i click the icon the hour glass pops up for a second and then stops and nothing happens.
    please help
    ok, is ur prob when u install, or when u try to play? cuz the crack should work

6. Games   -   #6
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    U know what u must didn't put it in your Vice City directory.

7. Games   -   #7
    restarting it didn't work so i unistalled it and am going to start over and see if that works because i might have screwed somethin up so ill post back in a few on if it works or not

8. Games   -   #8
    still doesnt work any more ideas

9. Games   -   #9
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Go to Yahoo and type in the search engine: "Vice City won't start" and look through the results.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Gre1@30 October 2003 - 02:17
    Go to Yahoo and type in the search engine: "Vice City won't start" and look through the results.
    lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast