Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: St & stm

this is really bad .. isnt it ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    PooBar's Avatar TorrentSlut BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I t5hink this is a postive move.STM is a goo music tracker which allows request's and user uploads as does ST.
    Merging will just make thing a hell of a lot easier for the user and staff
    Well done guys and i hope everything goes smoothly for you.
    And to all the stupid comments...get a life or dont use the tracker

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    trolling is not as pathetic as you claim. we all have our moments of idleness.
    eh i dont think the act in general is pathetic i just dont see why you would waste your time posting something as useless and "who cares"
    its not even original not to mention the fact that if your going to troll you might as well do it well enough to piss a couple ppl off in the process, his useless post didnt even do that
    So it was a pathetic attempt at trolling imo which is just lame

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    This is just in from the ST news
    The merging of STm and ST accounts is virtually complete. Unfortunately due to an unforeseeable issue we had to revert everyone back to their stats as of 5 days ago. Your stats should now reflect either your account on STm or a combination of your ST and STm accounts. We will be giving everyone 10GB's of upload credit and 2 invites to help with the transition. We expect to receive a great many support requests so if your stats are around what they should be minus the last 5 days of transfers, please DO NOT request help as the 10GB's of upload credit is all you will receive.
    Btw, STM is now
    http://www.supertorrents.org/browse.php?mp3=1
    Last edited by AdrianPhoto; 05-08-2010 at 11:04 PM.

I LOVE Canada

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    so you're telling us that stmusic has been reduced to a basic tracker section ? ?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    no trade value

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    AdrianPhoto's Avatar Nice Member BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Honestly it's a good thing to me, I find some music I want on Waffles, and then after couple of minutes I find the same torrent on STM, of course I get it from STM
    STM isn't that easy to keep a ratio on, so now with ST and the 0Day stuff I can boost my ratio to give a chance to download the music that I want

I LOVE Canada

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous0711 View Post
    eh i dont think the act in general is pathetic i just dont see why you would waste your time posting something as useless and "who cares"
    its not even original not to mention the fact that if your going to troll you might as well do it well enough to piss a couple ppl off in the process, his useless post didnt even do that
    So it was a pathetic attempt at trolling imo which is just lame
    My "lame" post caused 3 more offtopic posts in 2 page thread. Fuck you, sweety

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    superjojo's Avatar Everywhere BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Whab about if someone has both accounts with different usernames?
    How will they merge d/u?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I think this is great for them now they can split server costs and make the site more cost efficient

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12