Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: former BCG Power User...

Mikity's Avatar Poster
    ....who lost his account due to inactivity (moving halfway across the world meant my regular schedule got kind of messed up...)

has been desperately trying to get back into the site since last year now,
    I've tried hanging out on IRC and chatting to people.
    I've tried scanning the threads here, without luck (I usually miss them by an hour or so )
    I've tried recovering my account too of course, but I get no email
    But no luck!
    I thought very highly of BCG when I was a member, a great selection and I like the seed points system, seems fair and ingenious at the same time.

Anyway, is there some sort of procedure you know of that might get me reinstated?
    Or should I just pray?

Anyway, thanks for any advice!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    salahnasser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    stoi knows the answer to ur question

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikity View Post
    I've tried scanning the threads here, without luck (I usually miss them by an hour or so )
    with your post count and join date I'm sure you've missed a lot and have been trying really hard

My guess is that people will make you wait a little bit more
    Last edited by 7th; 05-08-2010 at 01:19 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Champo101's Avatar Im That Guy You Like BT Rep: +1
    When Stoi comes along I think he'll know how to help you. Stoi rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Mikity's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    with your post count and join date I'm sure you've missed a lot and have been trying really hard
    Point taken.... although that doesn't mean I only started looking once I registered here!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikity View Post
    Point taken.... although that doesn't mean I only started looking once I registered here!
    it does mean you started lying on this thread. But I have nothing against you... I just think you don't need to lie here to get what you want... if you deserve it, you'll have it, sooner or latter.

Stoi is around but probably (more) worried about the tracker that's out for the moment... anyway, I hope he can help you (and he can).
    Last edited by 7th; 05-08-2010 at 01:58 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mikity's Avatar Poster
    it does mean you started lying on this thread.
    That is quite an unfair thing to say. None of the statements I made in my original post are untrue (though if they were confusing, then I apologize)

I am not pretending to be somebody I am not. I was merely hoping for some pointers on what I may or may not be able to do.
    I'd appreciate it if you could give me the benefit of the doubt. Obrigado

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well even if you were an SPU you still would not get your account back as its completely gone and we have no record at all of any previous members from before we stopped pruning (which was well after the fake page/keyword).

Only way you can get back in at the minute, is with a referral, and i am not giving anymore out atm, (that may change tomorrow or the next day, i just do them on the spur of the moment lol) so you may get lucky, but not promissing anything.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mikity's Avatar Poster
    The God has spoken! Thanks Stoi.

So all I can say is.... keep up the good work - seems like BCG is still going from strength to strength. Would love to see for myself again someday....
    Last edited by Mikity; 05-08-2010 at 03:29 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    just keep your dream alive
    miracles do happen

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast