Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Website

Yeah that pop up is not a good thing it reminds me of force voting and warez sites. I like the layout though its nice and cleen

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by Lamsey@28 October 2003 - 15:00
    You'd be better doing a framed page, with the title in a fixed top frame and the bottom section (credits/stats) in another fixed frame at the bottom.
    Then the center section with the actual content could expand, dependant on resolution.

Also, the "Welcome to my site" prompt at the start is a good way to annoy visitors IMO.
    I agree.

As for the colours of the tables and such, they don't look too great. I would try a constant colour and use different shades. Something about Turqoise, Purple, Red and Light Blue annoys me.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    I'm afraid adjustments to the content layer just a'int gonna happen , without drastic enhancements; I spent a few hours attempting tackle this problem.

I've removed the alert, following your advice and I have finally fixed the Nedstat statistics, with no luck the previous night.

Now, I am deciding upon how to accomplish the task of maniupulating certain elements of the Nedstat statistics so I can print them to my page via "document.write", with the aid of JavaScript.

Aside from that, a few tweaks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12