Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: torrentbyte - HTTP erro 403

spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    hi people, i think my caountry is (has been) banned from tb, an di get this error, i connect to the site via proxy sites, but tracker can't connect, do you have any suggestions ???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Just move to the other tracker.
    If tracker don't want users from your country in the tracker - respect staff decision and do what they want.
    It sucks since TB is on of the best 0-day trackers out there with open signups.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-08-2010 at 07:05 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Just move to the other tracker.
    If tracker don't want users from your country in the tracker - respect staff decision and do what they want.
    It sucks since TB is on of the best 0-day trackers out there with open signups.
    currently, that's not a choice...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    why not

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    well you know they have nice free leech tv packs, and the speed is huge compared to other trackers...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    did you try using a proxy ?

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    wait for anon

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by spidey99 View Post
    hi people, i think my caountry is (has been) banned from tb
    Where are you from?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Turkey.
    Where can I find that banned list at TBy ? It's the first time I hear such a thing.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Turkey.
    Don't violate his privacy!

As far as I know, Turkey isn't banned from TB. Although since it's a "sensitive" country in the BitTorrent world, they very well may have jumped on the wagon.

There's always IRC (unless he's banned from there as well):
    irc.p2p-network.net
    #torrentbytes-support
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast