Thread: Is There A Way To See If A Person Blocked You

Poster
    is there a way to see if a person blocked you on msn

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    yes there is, i can't remember the little addon or standalone utility. either google it or go msgplus site and search thru their links/forum.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    ooh cool is there 1 for AIM?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    The best way to get around that is use deadaim or aimutation or aim+, whatever add-on that can clone. Then you just clone aim and sign on another sn they haven't heard of before and load the your buddy list up and they won't have this sn blocked. Only problem about this solution it doesn't so shit if they aren't signed on at the moment. Also this was in response to Monkeee's question because I don't use Msn Messenger so I do not know about any add-ons for it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    check out mess.be
    they'd probably have it if there's a way to do it.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by the-ninja69@29 October 2003 - 04:48
    The best way to get around that is use deadaim or aimutation or aim+, whatever add-on that can clone. Then you just clone aim and sign on another sn they haven't heard of before and load the your buddy list up and they won't have this sn blocked. Only problem about this solution it doesn't so shit if they aren't signed on at the moment. Also this was in response to Monkeee's question because I don't use Msn Messenger so I do not know about any add-ons for it.
    lol i do that but i was woundering if there's a easier way....

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    there is one for MSN, AIM and YAHOO (google or warez, yet turn on ur av, fw & hi-anon proxy when u visit any warez site)

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by nikita69@29 October 2003 - 15:29
    there is one for MSN, AIM and YAHOO (google or warez, yet turn on ur av, fw & hi-anon proxy when u visit any warez site)
    you dont often see ppl say about the hi anonn but i must say i agree fully

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by exeus+29 October 2003 - 11:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (exeus &#064; 29 October 2003 - 11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nikita69@29 October 2003 - 15:29
    you dont often see ppl say about the hi anonn but i must say i agree fully [/b][/quote]
    right, i forgot to mention the SSL part. HI-ANON SSL proxy

Also, I would NEVER trust any PAID proxies, even it was 2048 SSL ecryption. The reason being is because the way they accept funds is easier to trace and identify the user than a NO proxy.

Now if it was a prepaid option at the local gas station, then maybe