Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: More Drama @ PassThePopcorn

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    One also has to wonder just how long it will take backie to leap (slowly) into action yet again and regurgitate the news on his blog (while making it seem like breaking news ofc)

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    sake's Avatar V12 BiTurbo BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Garbonzo View Post
    daaaammnnn... that is some pretty crazy bittorrent drama fo sure!! I'm not a member there...I'd like to hear from a longtime member there to see what their thoughts are on the drama bomb that just erupted!
    I am also not a member there but because of these eruptions i even don`t want to be

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    backie's Avatar Demigod BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    One also has to wonder just how long it will take backie to leap (slowly) into action yet again and regurgitate the news on his blog (while making it seem like breaking news ofc)
    To allegations of Pham fucking off with donations.
    from http://onasoapbox.co.uk/2010/03/31/p...pass-the-buck/

I already posted about allegations of Pham fucking off with donations over a month ago.

And meh I am a bit busy these days so, guess this lame bullshit can be left here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    PTP is a shitty site. And that pham thief, is he one of the PTP pedophiles? Fucking asshole.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    first off. what one staff member (even a retired one) does to staff does not reflect on all the other staffers.
    I feel sorry for all of those who have donated in the past few months,
    after all this drama i am sure a few people are going to leave the site but most of the rest will stay and it will remain a great site to download movies from, with the staffers that actually have been working hard on releasing rc2.

For those who decide to stay, I will only say this. Pham was the only one of the top class staffers on ptp that i wasn't quite close to... I trust the 2 current sysopsa as well as the rest of staff and i'm sure this will never happen again.

if you decide to leave, your loss.
    Last edited by bioskaz; 05-10-2010 at 11:14 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    happy non-member

---

Quote Originally Posted by ExtraDry View Post
    there won't be any sites if peeps didn't donate and that's a fact
    not true. there are several trackers where staff don't cry for lack of donation, instead they pay themself. There were (are) few that don't accept donations at all.
    Last edited by chinchi11as; 05-10-2010 at 12:23 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    My account was disabled for inactivity...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusvn View Post
    Is Pham Vietnamese ?
    Right to the point but you failed to inquire whether he/she is one of the good South Vietnamese or one of the evil Northern ones?

Btw only the desperate,the greedy or the stupid ever steal anything small because the potential penalty should never outweigh the potential reward.
    Basic crime 101.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Is Pham Vietnamese ?
    Right to the point but you failed to inquire whether he/she is one of the good South Vietnamese or one of the evil Northern ones?

Btw only the desperate,the greedy or the stupid ever steal anything small because the potential penalty should never outweigh the potential reward.
    Basic crime 101.
    hmm... when there's no penalty for small stuff it can be more effective to steal with small portions
    / me gone shoplifting for diapers

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    backie's Avatar Demigod BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Is Pham Vietnamese ?

Basic crime 101.
    No basic crime 101 includes risk factor. Why not steal when there is no risk?

Also the smart can steal small stuff in large amounts, such as the urban myth that someone coded a virus to steal 0.01 pence/cent off each bank transaction.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast