Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: More Drama @ PassThePopcorn

cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    there's nothing to trust or not trust. just grab your shit and ignore the drama.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by bioskaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    so if the two of you are not retarded then who are?everyone else?
    you're proving yourself to be too stupid to win an argument using logic by insulting me with no reason.
    and i'm not saying everyone in this thread is a retard, but that most people who posted here have no fucking clue what they're talking about and should probably find out more before they start bashing a tracker!
    don't you think that kinda defeats the purpose of bashing?you have to have no clue in order to bash in a logical manner.
    so your only reason for being here is to bash the tracker and the people defending it for no reason whatsoever! shit! why didn't I think of that first! it makes you look so smart I'm kind of feeling like an idiot! I should really stop thinking and bash it like everyone else to be smart like you![/QUOTE]

are you color blind?

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    and i'm not saying everyone in this thread is a retard, but that most people who posted here have no fucking clue what they're talking about and should probably find out more before they start bashing a tracker!
    don't you think that kinda defeats the purpose of bashing?you have to have no clue in order to bash in a logical manner.
    Am i reading right, or are you being sarcastic. Because after that phrase i cant take you seriously.
    Last edited by McArty; 05-10-2010 at 07:50 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    redMonster's Avatar Flying Without Wings BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    there's nothing to trust or not trust. just grab your shit and ignore the drama.
    True, although I have a feeling you learnt it the hard way.
    Click here if you want to join TTC

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Well I've been a member here for years, never post but read a lot from time to time.

I felt the urge to post about this however.

I was owner of a site that went bad, really bad with a lot of drama involved. I just posted to state the obvious, most people don't know the truth and never will when sites go tits up.

People need to keep an open mind when reading, 99% of the posts in a thread like this will be from lowley members or even those that have never been on the site in question, yet they take sides.

Having been in a situation where a lot of back stabbing from staff was going on, donations being used against the wishes of the majority of people giving them and the people putting the work in I can some what maybe if I'm lucky understand that I know very little about the motives behind anyone involved here, but that very little is at least something.

One thing I know is you can't tar the whole staff with the same dirty brush for the actions of one or two members of staff.

What you can do is join the site and experience it yourself only seeing what is in the open, avoid the site or just post random opinions on what you think about it all.

I'm glad the people who have taken the reigns on this site have not started any smear campaign against the previous owner and seem to be handling it very maturely. If they are letting people make their own minds up then they must have good facts to support their case and not feel the need for "he said, she said" playground tactics.

Anyway, my opinion on this for what it's worth is that the most honest thing people can do is not believe either side, be a skeptic and assume both sides are exaggerating their points, I mean this happens in real life fighting so it's safe to assume it's true on the web.

Make your own minds up people based on facts or your own personal experience.

I'm a lowely member of PTP and as far as I can see they have got rid of some bad apples and seem to be happy they can now lower the amount they will be asking for regarding donations, be more transparent in explaining the cost and listen to what members want to see change.

I think the drama is over and the future is bright for this site after being under a cloud for a long, long time.

Feel free to flame me, I don't expect anytihng less form some for having an honest opinion.

6. BitTorrent   -   #76

you're proving yourself to be too stupid to win an argument using logic by insulting me with no reason.
    so your only reason for being here is to bash the tracker and the people defending it for no reason whatsoever! shit! why didn't I think of that first! it makes you look so smart I'm kind of feeling like an idiot! I should really stop thinking and bash it like everyone else to be smart like you!
    are you color blind?[/QUOTE]

I call you a genius you call me colour blind? damn man that's harsh shit! i respect you even more now!

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Pretty naïve of you guys to put all the PTP drama blame squarely on pham. What he did was wrong, sure, but PTP has had controversies for the longest time, not all of them rooting from pham's behavior. Azazel trying to get attention by posting about the spektromax episode, the conflicts and bannings involving Kate128, exodussquared, blazewide, Azazel (and then removal of some of those bans), unnecessary censoring of the forums, failure in the backup strategies, hiding of the facts about donations by other staff members.

Don't act surprised if people are skeptical in trusting even the newborn PTP.me.
    Let's not forget the massive database leak that several people watched happen in real time via VNC. That one was actually covered up fairly well.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by redMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    True, although I have a feeling you learnt it the hard way.
    a wrong feeling. i've never been involved in any e-drama since the start of my bt career
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post

Am i reading right, or are you being sarcastic. Because after that phrase i cant take you seriously.
    well it's not in arabic so you obviously are reading right.The rest you can google.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimmmmmm View Post
    Well I've been a member here for years, never post but read a lot from time to time.

I felt the urge to post about this however.

I was owner of a site that went bad, really bad with a lot of drama involved. I just posted to state the obvious, most people don't know the truth and never will when sites go tits up.

People need to keep an open mind when reading, 99% of the posts in a thread like this will be from lowley members or even those that have never been on the site in question, yet they take sides.

Having been in a situation where a lot of back stabbing from staff was going on, donations being used against the wishes of the majority of people giving them and the people putting the work in I can some what maybe if I'm lucky understand that I know very little about the motives behind anyone involved here, but that very little is at least something.

One thing I know is you can't tar the whole staff with the same dirty brush for the actions of one or two members of staff.

What you can do is join the site and experience it yourself only seeing what is in the open, avoid the site or just post random opinions on what you think about it all.

I'm glad the people who have taken the reigns on this site have not started any smear campaign against the previous owner and seem to be handling it very maturely. If they are letting people make their own minds up then they must have good facts to support their case and not feel the need for "he said, she said" playground tactics.

Anyway, my opinion on this for what it's worth is that the most honest thing people can do is not believe either side, be a skeptic and assume both sides are exaggerating their points, I mean this happens in real life fighting so it's safe to assume it's true on the web.

Make your own minds up people based on facts or your own personal experience.

I'm a lowely member of PTP and as far as I can see they have got rid of some bad apples and seem to be happy they can now lower the amount they will be asking for regarding donations, be more transparent in explaining the cost and listen to what members want to see change.

I think the drama is over and the future is bright for this site after being under a cloud for a long, long time.

Feel free to flame me, I don't expect anytihng less form some for having an honest opinion.
    You make some good points but I just wanted to be an ass and say that it's lowly( unless of course your first name happens to be either Nick or Rob).
    Just feel it's necessary to point that out since opinion being at least to some small extent based on the trivial , one such glaring mistake ( think MLK instead of eloquence guffawing "I had me a dream " )will almost certainly negate something that might otherwise be brilliant.

Tank you for your indulgence in letting me present the facts here..
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast