Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im So Confused How Do I Burn A .....

im so confussed how do i burn a game disc. i got the max payne 2 .bin files how do i burn them i've read the guides and still im confused i just dont get it..

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic@29 October 2003 - 02:58
    im so confussed how do i burn a game disc. i got the max payne 2 .bin files how do i burn them i've read the guides and still im confused i just dont get it..
    lol. ok. that's y i'm here. btw, welcome to the forum. now, open nero burning rom, then open up a new proj. now, find the folder with ur bin and cue. make sure they're in the same folder. then, drag the .bin file (the really big one) into the burn window. then click recorder, and click burn image. then go to the folder and select the .cue file. then u burn. now, the recorder > burn image is only for nero 6, nero 5 and below has a different menu name, i think.

3. Games   -   #3
    yah ... but i get an error message when i try to get the .cue it says "cannot open" then it says "error occured while loading the cue sheet file" what does that mean?

4. Games   -   #4
    newbie faqsthis should help

5. Games   -   #5
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic@29 October 2003 - 03:50
    yah ... but i get an error message when i try to get the .cue it says "cannot open" then it says "error occured while loading the cue sheet file" what does that mean?
    could be that ur cue is messed up, or that ur cue and bin arn't in the same folder

6. Games   -   #6
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    if it gets too mest up u can use Winiso and convert it to a ISO then it would be much easier

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Monkeee@29 October 2003 - 06:37
    if it gets too mest up u can use Winiso and convert it to a ISO then it would be much easier
    where can i get win iso fyi im trying to burn maxpayne2 bind and cue's. B)

8. Games   -   #8
    just download from Kazaa and u get winiso! you either convert it to iso so its 99.9$ less complicated or extract all the stuff out and burn it as data but i prefer converting it to iso and burning it! (ISO are so much better then bin and cues :-D)

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by Monkeee@30 October 2003 - 02:29
    just download from Kazaa and u get winiso! you either convert it to iso so its 99.9$ less complicated or extract all the stuff out and burn it as data but i prefer converting it to iso and burning it! (ISO are so much better then bin and cues :-D)
    ok i got it 20 second dl so i just convert the bin to iso then what .... do i convert the cue also? plz help

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Rock Tonic Juice Magic+30 October 2003 - 02:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Tonic Juice Magic @ 30 October 2003 - 02:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Monkeee@30 October 2003 - 02:29
    just download from Kazaa&nbsp; &nbsp; and u get winiso&#33; you either convert it to iso so its 99.9&#036; less complicated or extract all the stuff out and burn it as data but i prefer converting it to iso and burning it&#33; (ISO are so much better then bin and cues :-D)
    ok i got it 20 second dl so i just convert the bin to iso then what .... do i convert the cue also? plz help [/b][/quote]
    jsut convert the bin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast