Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help me Please . I was disabled on What.cd .

Roy.A's Avatar Noddin' My Head
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMan View Post
    [16:37] <RoyA> !MOD RoyA
    [16:38] <-- boomish has left this channel.
    [16:38] <padutch> RoyA, you know why you're disabled
    [16:40] <padutch> RoyA?
    [16:40] <RoyA> sorry i dont, i re-downloaded a couple of times a trumped torrent
    [16:41] <padutch> You cheated too
    [16:41] <RoyA> the Monterey International Pop Festival
    [16:41] <-- RoyA has left this server (Client closed the connection).

"Disconnected yourself from the IRC" does not mean "banned from the IRC". But regardless, you have all the information you need there.
    Im sorry but i didnt Disconnected myself or pressed anything, i was about to continue writing then i was suddenly out of the IRC, it was very fast so i didnt even noticed this line "[16:41] <padutch> You cheated too" .

I really appreciate you came by here and specified a reason for my departure . but cheating ? man i dont even know how to do this thing, i barely handled the IRC . like i said im not a computer savvy guy .

I love What.cd so much . It widened my music range & knowledge unbelievably and the community was great . im a user on What.cd for 2.5 maybe 2.7 years . why would i do such thing and so late ? it already took me a serious time to build a proper ratio ; and if i did such thing how could i be disabled only now ? i would've been caught long time ago .

Im begging you please believe me and take the freeleech chaos effect on this case into consideration .

I hope someday this innocent combo will occur again for some person and you'll clear it out then you'll realize "we where wrong with this one" . that will help people in the future .
    Last edited by Roy.A; 05-12-2010 at 01:29 PM.

Long Live Piracy ~

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.A View Post
    Im begging you...
    It's not worth it.
    Last edited by DeadPoet; 05-12-2010 at 11:58 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    I don't see why people feel the need to cheat on a website that basically doesn't require a ratio as long as you seed what you downloaded regardless of your speeds.

Not to mention they don't even ban you now if your ratio drops, rather they stop you from downloading and only allow you to seed.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Roy.A's Avatar Noddin' My Head
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPoet View Post
    Im begging you...
    It's not worth it.
    Maybe i should have said "Im beseeching you..."
    And Yes,
    i believe this issue is worth the fight for Justice and im willing to put every ounce of blood in my body to purify my name and to show how much i care for this site .
    apparently justice looks negligible to some people .

Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post
    I don't see why people feel the need to cheat on a website that basically doesn't require a ratio as long as you seed what you downloaded regardless of your speeds.

Not to mention they don't even ban you now if your ratio drops, rather they stop you from downloading and only allow you to seed.
    i dont understand it either .
    Last edited by Roy.A; 05-12-2010 at 12:26 PM.

Long Live Piracy ~

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ^ Since you are not banned from the IRC why dont u go there and explain your side of the story there? I am not really sure if they are gonna have a chat with you in this thread ..

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    please believe me and take the freeleech chaos effect on this case into consideration .
    yes i agree this must be taken into consideration

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    please believe me and take the freeleech chaos effect on this case into consideration .
    yes i agree this must be taken into consideration
    i'm sure cheaters are taking it into consideration too and increase their activities during fl

Quote Originally Posted by Tv Controls you View Post

starting with 20gb downloaded you need to have a non zero ratio anyway and after 100gb it's .6 minimum no matter what
    Last edited by kukushka; 05-12-2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    eram's Avatar graff saves lifes BT Rep: +5
    god knows i love those what threads .

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Begging won't get you anywhere.

You went to IRC and got your answer, as well as an answer from Whatman here in this thread.

Closed.

yo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123