Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GFT also having issues w/ Paypal

Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post
    Right, then i hack an account, send money to buy something to amazon; next step, they freeze amazons account.
    Pretty much why Amazon doesn't deal with paypal, isn't it? Look you can keep trying to make me look like an idiot all day long, or you could just admit you're wrong about your theory and move on.
    I am not trying to make you look like an idiot (and if you feel that way i apologize), i admit i have not much idea on the matter. Only was trying to make sense of it. Also used the Amazon as an example, but could be any other established place that uses paypal.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by McArty View Post
    i admit i have not much idea on the matter
    visit paypalsucks.com and google for more info. paypal is notoriously crooked.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I think anyone who has done business on eBay before can agree paypal sucks and sometimes shady as well. They almost never side with the seller so if anything goes wrong with any transaction, it would take quite awhile to clear and start moving again.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Nevermind. (I was going to post a link to an entry regarding the matter, FSF, but there is some kind of filter). Sorry...
    Last edited by McArty; 05-20-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234