Thread: How To Backup Ps2

need help can anyone tell me if i can make backups of my ps2 games and if so what software to use thanx

2. Games   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Yeah, u can but no point if u don't have a mod chip because they won't play. U can go to Yahoo and search Backup Ps2 games.

3. Games   -   #3
    ok thanx i give it a try

4. Games   -   #4
    why would you want a copy of a game you already got?just burn new games asumin you got a mod theres a great guide on this if you already diddnt know in the pinned topics

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by dobbie1969@29 October 2003 - 10:08
    need help can anyone tell me if i can make backups of my ps2 games and if so what software to use thanx
    You can use CLONECD to make copies of CD-R games, and CLONEDVD for Dvd B) games, But you need a mod chip as suggested before...

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@29 October 2003 - 13:46
    why would you want a copy of a game you already got?just burn new games asumin you got a mod theres a great guide on this if you already diddnt know in the pinned topics
    mainly for renting games...

rent em, burn em, return em have a blockbuster night

7. Games   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by dobbie1969@29 October 2003 - 05:43
    ok thanx i give it a try
    U will try what. U don't have a mod chip. Unless u are about to search and buy one U can't play backups.

8. Games   -   #8
    Alcohol 120% is very easy to make back-up of PS2 games. I used to use CloneCD for most everything, but now only use Alcohol. It can even burn discs using a CloneCD image file or even Nero image files.