Thread: I Dont Understand This.

can someone please tell me what is meant by this ? i couldebnt find where to do a message thing to message the sender and ask him what this meant. so can that person please tell me what he meant by this ?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Kopyright Liberation Front

3. Lounge   -   #3
    and what does that mean ? who are they ?

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Use google, i am not your personal researcher

5. Lounge   -   #5
    ok now i know they are some music company or something, but why has he sent this to me ?

is he simply telling me that he doesnt like them ? .... sorry to keep asking, i just dunno wats he talking bout.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by ang3r@29 October 2003 - 13:32
    ok now i know they are some music company or something, but why has he sent this to me ?

is he simply telling me that he doesnt like them ? .... sorry to keep asking, i just dunno wats he talking bout.
    Dont worry about it mate, sounds like someones trying to freak you, just ignore it.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    oh ok, i will ignore it then. thanks for the help by the way.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Np mate, btw welcome to the k-lite forum, have fun .

9. Lounge   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by ang3r@29 October 2003 - 13:18
    can someone please tell me what is meant by this ? i couldebnt find where to do a message thing to message the sender and ask him what this meant. so can that person please tell me what he meant by this ?

After many weeks of peace, It has been brought to my attention that General Ron has been visiting the board after a short term of exile in the southern city of Bologna. What this actually means is that this is another verbal assault against the peace loving Ketchup Liberation Front. Shame on you Ron! We are prepared....