Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red name on torrentleech?

backie's Avatar Demigod BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
    Thats weird, I saw my name was red a while back, and I had no seedbox or sharing going on. Strange.
    u lucky! thats mean u under training. probably in 1 or 2 weeks u could become staff
    You're misinformed, when your account gets disabled and you see the error message thats when your training begins.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    thats old school

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    What's old school?

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    wiki

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by backie View Post
    You're misinformed, when your account gets disabled and you see the error message thats when your training begins.
    Lies... they say it does, but your account remains disabled!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12