Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Kind Of Idiots Exist...

people, people! Dont be mad, do what I do, use the pay boards like iTunes to get IDEAs of what songs to download, like the top 100 lists. Then go to the P2Ps and download 'em! HA!
    Lots of people just likes to waste money I guess!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    cappella(m)'s Avatar Poster
    Yeahhh..that's a great Idea... Watch the top 100 on Itunes and then download it on KLite.. !!

I don't think that they forget kazaa when many people pay for music .. You know..Idiots never stop ... They'll will not let the filesharing in freedom.. the only thing that would be better if no one would pay for music..everyone would stop buying cds ... only after all that all this labels would realise that what they do to us is wrong !! may be then they would let us in freedom...but it's not possible that everyone stops buying cds...

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    So what exactly is a fair price to you guys? 99 cents a song is not bad for a start, considering what we have been being charged for a cd when we don't even want all the songs.

Do you really think that free is the best answer? Do you really think the artists are gonna sit back and say gee... I think I'm gonna dedicate my life to making music and giving it away

At least these companies are beginning to see the light. I think we should wish them the best of luck and hope that their success leads to better prices in the long run.

I read earlier that one of the pricing ranges was something like $19.95/month unlimited dl's. Not a bad deal in my opinion. Especially when you consider what some of us spend on our systems so we can pirate more and faster

Either way, 99 cents a song or $9.95 for 10 songs that I want is far better and worth the price then $14.95 and up for a cd that has songs I don't want.

I say good luck, and when they are a success (which I firmly belive they will be) we can rest easy that they will leave us alone for the most part.

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by tracydani@30 October 2003 - 22:24
    So what exactly is a fair price to you guys? 99 cents a song is not bad for a start, considering what we have been being charged for a cd when we don't even want all the songs.

Do you really think that free is the best answer? Do you really think the artists are gonna sit back and say gee... I think I'm gonna dedicate my life to making music and giving it away

At least these companies are beginning to see the light. I think we should wish them the best of luck and hope that their success leads to better prices in the long run.

I read earlier that one of the pricing ranges was something like $19.95/month unlimited dl's. Not a bad deal in my opinion. Especially when you consider what some of us spend on our systems so we can pirate more and faster

Either way, 99 cents a song or $9.95 for 10 songs that I want is far better and worth the price then $14.95 and up for a cd that has songs I don't want.

I say good luck, and when they are a success (which I firmly belive they will be) we can rest easy that they will leave us alone for the most part.

TD
    Agreed. This is what we've been telling the RIAA they ought to be doing all along.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by tommxx@31 October 2003 - 05:36
    people, people! Dont be mad, do what I do, use the pay boards like iTunes to get IDEAs of what songs to download, like the top 100 lists. Then go to the P2Ps and download 'em! HA!
    Lots of people just likes to waste money I guess!
    I use the net for getting tracklists for full albums and the right order and also movies. 1 monitor looking at tracklists, 2nd monitor searching on kazaa. Thanks internet. woot woot

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by tracydani@30 October 2003 - 21:24

TD

Why would anyone want to pay when we can have it for free??

The singer should do it for the love of it, nothing else, and not be greedy.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984+31 October 2003 - 19:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sparkle1984 @ 31 October 2003 - 19:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-tracydani@30 October 2003 - 21:24
    So what exactly is a fair price to you guys?&nbsp; 99 cents a song is not bad for a start, considering what we have been being charged for a cd when we don&#39;t even want all the songs.

Do you really think that free is the best answer?&nbsp; Do you really think the artists are gonna sit back and say gee... I think I&#39;m gonna dedicate my life to making music and giving it away

At least these companies are beginning to see the light.&nbsp; I think we should wish them the best of luck and hope that their success leads to better prices in the long run.

I read earlier that one of the pricing ranges was something like &#036;19.95/month unlimited dl&#39;s.&nbsp; Not a bad deal in my opinion.&nbsp; Especially when you consider what some of us spend on our systems so we can pirate more and faster

Either way, 99 cents a song or &#036;9.95 for 10 songs that I want is far better and worth the price then &#036;14.95 and up for a cd that has songs I don&#39;t want.

TD

The singer should do it for the love of it, nothing else, and not be greedy. [/b][/quote]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...hahaha...

hold on...*wheeze*....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@31 October 2003 - 19:49

You may not realize this, but most recording artists are not rich.

Do you work for no pay?
    How do you pay your bills?
    How do you get food to eat?
    Have you even thought this through?
    Isn&#39;t taking things without paying greedy? (that would mean you)

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Originally posted by Sid Hartha+31 October 2003 - 19:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sid Hartha @ 31 October 2003 - 19:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sparkle1984@31 October 2003 - 19:49

You may not realize this, but most recording artists are not rich.

Do you work for no pay?
    How do you pay your bills?
    How do you get food to eat?
    Have you even thought this through?
    Isn&#39;t taking things without paying greedy? (that would mean you) [/b][/quote]
    In my post I was referring to the world-famous rich singers such as Madonna, Britney etc. It is them who are greedy. Not the poorer ones.

It always annoys me how people in the third world are expected to work for virtually no pay. So why should we have to feel sorry for the rich people?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast