Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Internet Connections

BANNED
    Ok folks.... is there a way to have 2 internet connections in your computer? For example, I have 2 NIC's, and through one connects the cable modem (with a static and public ip) and the other NIC gets ADSL connection through DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol)....

so.... is there a way to tell certain program (for example kazaa) to use THIS connection and leave the other one alone... or mayber a program out there?

Like for example leave kazaa downloading things and play through the other without each messing with each other?

Thanks
    DWk

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    first all, why two connects??

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    so that i can download with one connection (the faster: Cable modem) and just play with the ADSL.... without lagging or spiking, etc.

DWk

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    why dont u just use cable, and not download at the same time, why the fuck would u pay for 2 isps?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    ok if you arent gonna post something useful, refrain from it, THANKS...

DWk

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    In your Kazaa folder ie C:\programs\Kazaa Lite\ or where ever it went there is a klconfigwizard you could try that to tell it whick one to use, also on the desktop in the kazaa folder i have user configuration wizard same thing version 2.4.1 ,not used myself.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    uhhh.... that config just wants to know what speed you have, but what i want is a program with which you can control EVERY application that uses any internet connection... and redirect it to certain modem (either cable or adsl, specified inside the programs settings)

DWk

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    My what a crap program then that is only speed the best of luck getting what you want friend,bye.

Whats this netscan I hear about on here that controls this kind of thing don't know about two connects though.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    the amount of bandwidth?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    *bump*

DWk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast