Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ok This Forum Responds Fast

Octopussy
    Originally posted by JPaul+30 October 2003 - 00:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul @ 30 October 2003 - 00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Octopussy@30 October 2003 - 01:54
    llamma?
    Lamb - you must recognise the face. Particularly if you eat it.

Or do you think they grow up in pre-packed polythene wrapping. [/b][/quote]
    i thought they grew in the pre packed polythene wrappin....i need to get out more i dont know anyting&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster

Show me a dolphin this cute and helpless, then tell me why eating Lamb is OK but dolphin is not.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Octopussy
    lamb looks cute now...u should see em at night....they go crazy with their eyes all red and bloody

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Octopussy@30 October 2003 - 01:06
    lamb looks cute now...u should see em at night....they go crazy with their eyes all red and bloody
    And is this justification for paying for someone to slaughter them so you can eat their flesh?

I&#39;m not slagging you here, btw, just trying to understand what goes on in the head of the average meateater. It&#39;s interesting seeing how people justify it to themselves, if at all.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    By the way.......

Tuna is a fish.

Dolphin is a mammal.

Yogi

6. Lounge   -   #36
    muchspl2
    dolphins or mammels like US, so no I wouldn&#39;t want to eat dolphin, but I love dolphin fish, also called mahi mahi

andd jessic simpson asked if chicken of the sea tuna had chicken or if buffalo wings were made from buffalo.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    So you don&#39;t eat cow or pig.

Last I heard both mammalian.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by Lamsey@30 October 2003 - 01:08
    I&#39;m not slagging you here, btw, just trying to understand what goes on in the head of the average meateater. It&#39;s interesting seeing how people justify it to themselves, if at all.
    hmmm, actually i can&#39;t really think of a good reason for eating meat, apart from it being juicy and delicious

this reminded me of this topic http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=40656, and that i don&#39;t need a reason because Lamsey is biarsed and no one i know and/or care about is hurt by my meat-eating
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    Chicken / Turkey are they OK.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Eat what you want, but don&#39;t justify it thro&#39; phylum.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast