Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Matrix Revolutions

Hi.

Guys and Gals, I live in Iran and unfortunately as many of you know, our Rejim has severe problems with the U.S. In the middle of this Crises the only ones that take much harm are the Iraninan people. No Entertainment in its good condition.

Anyhow, for your sympathy, I am a lover of Matrix. I would give as much as I could to watch it in IMAX theaters, but I can't event if I want.

So, please if anyone knows where to find a pre-screener version of Matrix Revolutions in the Internet, tell me and I would be gratefull.

Thank you all.

Here at last, Neo. The One Himself...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i would love to help u but its not out yet

we all love matrix and we want it ASAP

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    nope its not
    sorry

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    Try again on the 5th November

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    itll take like a couple weeks after release to get a good copy , so wait patiently

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    we all love matrix and we want it ASAP
    chyeah we dooo

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by Guyver2003@30 October 2003 - 22:24
    itll take like a couple weeks after release to get a good copy , so wait patiently
    yea. it's 2 damn good of a movie to watch the workprint. workprints, like the hulk, suck ass in quality. i'm gonna go c revolutions at imax. it's just 2 damn good to c the dled version

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power+30 October 2003 - 16:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (abu_has_the_power @ 30 October 2003 - 16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Guyver2003@30 October 2003 - 22:24
    yea. it&#39;s 2 damn good of a movie to watch the workprint. workprints, like the hulk, suck ass in quality. i&#39;m gonna go c revolutions at imax. it&#39;s just 2 damn good to c the dled version [/b][/quote]
    yo man, don&#39;t tempt the guy from iran. last time i checked, iran doesn&#39;t have any imax&#39;s (or am i just stupid). but like u said abu, ima go c it in imax 2. sorry dude (filmcom). but u&#39;ll just to wait, there will be about a kazillion fake files on klite and on the net. go 2 suprnova after nov. 5, and wait. that&#39;s all i can say, wait. a working GOOD copy will probably out a week or 2 after nov 5., but since this is no ordinary film, i&#39;d say check suprnova on nov. 8 or 10th, they will have it.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    wat the hells an imax a cinema?

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+31 October 2003 - 03:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 31 October 2003 - 03:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@30 October 2003 - 16:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-Guyver2003
    @30 October 2003 - 22:24

yea. it&#39;s 2 damn good of a movie to watch the workprint. workprints, like the hulk, suck ass in quality. i&#39;m gonna go c revolutions at imax. it&#39;s just 2 damn good to c the dled version
    yo man, don&#39;t tempt the guy from iran. last time i checked, iran doesn&#39;t have any imax&#39;s (or am i just stupid). but like u said abu, ima go c it in imax 2. sorry dude (filmcom). but u&#39;ll just to wait, there will be about a kazillion fake files on klite and on the net. go 2 suprnova after nov. 5, and wait. that&#39;s all i can say, wait. a working GOOD copy will probably out a week or 2 after nov 5., but since this is no ordinary film, i&#39;d say check suprnova on nov. 8 or 10th, they will have it. [/b][/quote]
    yea. sory bout that dude. workprints arn&#39;t gonna be released becuz wb is being real tight with their stuff. no screeners or workprints have to made at all. and my tip would be to wait at least 2-3 days after the movie for a good quality release. cuz this i just 2 good of a movie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast