Thread: Error1335 "coruppted Data.cab" File

I downloaded Roxio 6.0 from KL. The file was an iso and was 484,644 kb. I opened the file with WinImage the burned it to a cd using Burn4Free. When I go to install from the cd it goes along fine until I get an ERROR1335 "coruppted data.cab" file.

I've seen a lot of people downloading this file and was wondering if they are having the same problem.

Any suggestions SPECIFIC TO THIS QUESTION, NOT WHAT CD BURNING SOFTWARE YOU PREFER OVER ANOTHER, would be appreciated.

Thanks, Charli

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    If you still have the files on your machine open them with Winrar then tell it to repair,it might help but not always worth a go.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Dodgy knees
    About a month or so ago I downloaded it 5 godamn times and there was always a problem.

It made me change to Nero 6.

I'm glad I did as I used ECDC 5 before but find Nero to be loads better.

BUT lets not start a thread about which is better.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Get CDmage and scan the .iso file for corruption. Go to 'Action' > 'Scan for corruption'.

If the file is corrupted (which most definitely is), go to 'Action' > 'Repair Corrupted Sectors'.
    If that doesn't help, try 'Action' > 'Rebuild Sector Fields'.

If all this fails to correct the errors, then you need to download it again.

I still think you should get Nero. It's much smaller (only 21 MB), you can download it from its website and easily get a crack for it.
    The choice is yours. I'm just pointing out a better solution. If you still think you'll be better off with Roxio Easy Cd Creator, then go for it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I'm giving up on trying to get this download working.

It's not that I'm a huge fan of Roxio, it's just that I'm stubornly trying to figure out the errors and get the damn thing working.

Thanks for all your constructive input.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    lloyd_mario
    hello ppl, hwz everybody in da house. its my 1st time to this site. i would br highly obliged if any of u guys help me solving this error. i got this error while installing office2003, error1335 - cabinet file A4561405.cab & P2561401.cab. it says file corrupt n stops the process of installing Ms-Office2003. i tried downloading this particular thread for this error 1335 but unable to find any free downloads for it.

plz help me to fix this problem, your cooperation will be highly appreciated

Thanks N Brgds.
    lloyd