Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Account disabled at CN

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy View Post
    Thanx Lol
    I am entitled to my opinions....I haven't asked for yours...so why don't you stick your baby face where the sun don't shine...

That goes for your friends too....Lol
    In order to get that sorted... don't post publicly on an internet forum with a large userbase who read this sort of post everyday... lol. Going by your logic, we didn't ask for your opinion's but are entitled to our own

You're out to try making staff from a tracker look bad, by publicly airing your grievances on an internet forum, 'ask for help' (or maybe I should say dictate what you want to happen) and when that fails and you look stupid because not a lot of people jump on your bandwagon to take your side of things you decide to try badmouthing someone who gives you 2 perfectly feasible options which may help solve your problems?

If CN doesn't do it for you or your sister, then why not use the alternative you suggested yourself? It was your own comparison which you said yourself had more favourable attributes... or if you REALLY want some help from a staff member to get your problems fixed, why wouldn't you want to be more polite, approachable and less defensive?

You really do come across as a temperamental, spoilt, 'I'll stamp my feet till I get what I want' type of person... and to be honest, you are acting like a complete fucking moron... good luck with CN's staff, I hope you get things sorted... have a nice day
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Ok you think Im a moron ...Lol.. there again thats your opinion....thats cool.

I think that if a Tracker bounced your ass out in the street without a word,

you'd be bleating like a stuck pig playing the bagpipes....

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Ok you think Im a moron ...Lol.. there again thats your opinion....thats cool.

I think that if a Tracker bounced your ass out in the street without a word,

you'd be bleating like a stuck pig playing the bagpipes....
    No... if it really was unjustified then I'd walk away and join anyone of another thousand trackers out there offering very similar stuff, without bowing to, what you perceive to be the staff members quest to 'play God'.

I'd not come into the public domain and start bad mouthing anyone, shouting the odds off about what I think/feel should happen... sure I may ask someone's opinion about how best to go about resolving the issue, but I can assure you I'd most definitely not have gone about things the way you have... I've had accounts disabled from trackers myself due to a difference of opinion, and me either asking for it and walking away, or through a trigger happy staff member deciding it should be so, but you won't see it mentioned on any one of my posts. There are plenty more trackers out there to choose from (and for what it's worth I happen to agree with your thoughts on randomly disabling members leading to potentially reducing the size of your donation pool).

For what it's worth, would you really want to stay on a tracker where your membership was held in such low regard for it to be disabled for nothing? Why kick up a fuss, is it really worth it, or will it really get you anywhere? You have to realise that everyday there are posts such as this one appearing on FST where accounts have been 'disabled for no reason' when 99 times out of a 100 there's a good reason after all.

And just for the record I didn't say I thought you were a moron, I don't even know you... what I said was:

"and to be honest, you are acting like a complete fucking moron"

which you were...
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Yea right....
    You better stick to your bagpipes cause this noise coming from your arse
    isn't cool at all.....I still think that you're an inconsiderate fellow who has no empathy for the misfortunes of others....
    I have told you how a young lady was hard done by,...yet you stick up for the Tracker system and it's shortcomings....
    Here I am staring at an avatar of a child who for all I know may have been put there by a pedophile...
    Very Moronic indeed....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    post tits and i may reinstate your sister's account.
    Last edited by cinephilia; 05-26-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: edit button wasn't available in the review section
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    And in case you can't get your brain around that,..I'll spell it out for you.If your staff are trigger happy and toss out members left and right for trivialities,
    that my friend = LESS MONEY COMING IN...
    The same applies for every other tracker out there.

How else are you going to keep your members interested? Remember that if you ban them from your tracker, there are countless other trackers they can flock to along with warez forums.

The warez/bittorrent scene isn't small at all. It's large. Ask anybody from a tracker that died.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Yea right....
    isn't cool at all.....I still think that you're an inconsiderate fellow who has no empathy for the misfortunes of others....
    I have told you how a young lady was hard done by,...yet you stick up for the Tracker system and it's shortcomings....
    Here I am staring at an avatar of a child who for all I know may have been put there by a pedophile...
    Very Moronic indeed....

Congratulations, I've finally found a member on here for whom both quotes in my siggy apply to simultaneously

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy
    Paula would appreciate it to be able to log in to her CN account which she worked very hard to get
    Worked hard by doing what exactly? Trading?

Yea right....
    Very Moronic indeed....
    I fucking lol'd at this reply.

By the way, any time someone goes out of the way to repeatedly mention they're female on the internet is generally lying about it... real girls don't make a huge deal over it. So to whatever 40 year old douchebag is sitting behind that keyboard thinking that saying "I'm a pretty young lady" will get his her own sister's account re-enabled, I simply have this to say:

Last edited by ca_aok; 05-25-2010 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    P2PDog's Avatar Beagle
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post

By the way, any time someone goes out of the way to repeatedly mention they're female on the internet is generally lying about it... real girls don't make a huge deal over it. So to whatever 40 year old douchebag is sitting behind that keyboard thinking that saying "I'm a pretty young lady" will get his her own sister's account re-enabled, I simply have this to say:
    Hahaha... you've noticed that too, eh? They're not all 40 year old men, though. Some of them are young Pakistani or Indian guys

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast