Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Account disabled at CN

Slickerey's Avatar <3 FST BT Rep: +2
    I wonder why most people from countries such as Romania, India, and other Middle Eastern countries are purged from trackers...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Roxxy's Avatar Hot to Trot BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

Lol .......I love you too Guy's...

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    post tits and i may reenable you.

reinstate your sister's account*

hahahahahah

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxxy View Post
    I am entitled to my opinions....I haven't asked for yours...
    This makes sense.

Last edited by Rart; 05-26-2010 at 01:00 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It's a little hard to believe that "she" would get banned on "her" first hit n run offense. What's the rest of the story?

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by A staffer there
    Although "Paula" got disabled for HnR. He/She can always come to support channel and ask for their account.
    So umm... do that. They generally give you another chance. It obviously wasn't just one torrent though since HnRs are usually handled by an automated warning system there.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I've moved here the discussion being taken on the review thread.
    Let's keep that thread for comments on the site, and this section for issues with accounts.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    why do people who don't speak english as a native language have problems with inconsistent capitalization? this is something I've come to notice over the years. look over Roxxy's posts and notice how things like Cake in the first post are inconsistent with the rest of the post. I can understand typing in lower case (except for "I"), or even all caps, but to capitalize random words just doesn't make sense.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    so much drama here
    Last edited by TraLaLa; 05-26-2010 at 04:14 PM.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    why do people who don't speak english as a native language have problems with inconsistent capitalization? this is something I've come to notice over the years. look over Roxxy's posts and notice how things like Cake in the first post are inconsistent with the rest of the post. I can understand typing in lower case (except for "I"), or even all caps, but to capitalize random words just doesn't make sense.
    Irony.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-26-2010 at 04:25 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast