Thread: Counter-stike

krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    I i wrote from be-4 this has been hell with this game getting it to work, that steam sh** sucks, cant even patch this thing without havnin ot run that steam thing, Cant belive this mess i got myself into, Please if there is anybody that had this happen to them write me back... otherwise imma return this game back for my $ dont really want to, liked if i can play

Half-life Platinum Collecton
    Counter-Strike - without any updates do to issues
    Windows 98
    Direct X9
    ATI Radeon 9000 pro

2. Games   -   #2
    can u explain the problem boss....

you bought the game??

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    So, You are trying to update Via STEAM right?,if Steam is the problem then you are done, that shit wont work EVER, i finally could install it and then when i click play CS it displays a big fucking windows saying that STEAM couldnt prepare CS for being played, Wich is BULLSHIT!, Steam Sucks there is nothing users can do about it..... JUST STEAL HL2 SOURCE CODE IN REVENGE

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@30 October 2003 - 12:58
    So, You are trying to update Via STEAM right?,if Steam is the problem then you are done, that shit wont work EVER, i finally could install it and then when i click play CS it displays a big fucking windows saying that STEAM couldnt prepare CS for being played, Wich is BULLSHIT!, Steam Sucks there is nothing users can do about it..... JUST STEAL HL2 SOURCE CODE IN REVENGE
    4 hours ago when i bought this game, havnt got the chance to play any online few seconds from returning this!!

RTCW = A kool online game to play now...

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by TheFilePirater@30 October 2003 - 12:25
    can u explain the problem boss....

you bought the game??
    my other writing about the problem is in the GameWorld page 1 somewhere there

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    If you Like RTCW, you should try Enemy Territory, is super cool too... B)