Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Reason Not To Trust Windows Media Player

muchspl2
    dont use WMP. and why are you^^ useing es5?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by muchspl2@3 November 2003 - 21:57
    dont use WMP. and why are you^^ useing es5?
    cause es5 is faster than k-lite

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    KAb is A es5 Fan boy dont ya know

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    muchspl2
    grow up and try bittorrent or irc or emule, if you you decide to keep es5, don't tell people, makes you look like a dumass

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking@3 November 2003 - 22:14
    KAb is A es5 Fan boy dont ya know
    Look when i joined this forum Long before i discovered es5. which was about 6-7 months later.

I am not an es5 fanboy, i like to think that i am a permanent member of this community.

I just consider all my options, and es5 is a great option.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    But you are a fan boy you even repeat what Sharepro says about Zeropaid.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking@3 November 2003 - 22:19
    except that its the truth and they have admitted it, hedgecock got real huffy and. puffy while admitting it, if you want real proof that you are willing to read. give me your e-mail and i will collect the info and give it to you.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by kAb+4 November 2003 - 05:26--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kAb @ 4 November 2003 - 05:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-junkyardking@3 November 2003 - 22:19
    except that its the truth and they have admitted it, hedgecock got real huffy and. puffy while admitting it, if you want real proof that you are willing to read. give me your e-mail and i will collect the info and give it to you. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve read all that stuff on es5, so what if the some of the guys there work making DRM, most of the crap that sharepro went on about was rubbish and it didnt stop them from advertising on there.
    i&#39;m not saying zeropaid is pure as the driven white snow but how can es5 accuse zeropaid of logging IP address for the purpose of checking there files and what not, when they have proven themselves to be deceitful liers puting remote code into the application, spamming every forum out there, lieing about user numbers, saying k-lite and KMD had spywear reporting back to the RIAA, ddos bittorent sites and threating RN and his family with Physical Violence.

While the case agaist Zeropaid is flimsy at best, Es5 have been proven to be the Shonks that they are.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    The last straw for me at ES5 was HERE.

Kab if your still using ES5 for safety reasons like all that proxy cream they offer for those that are paranoid or because it is supposedly faster than other apps you use, then PLEASE PM me and I will be more than happy to advice you on much safer and faster apps that are out there if you are willing to dump ES5 if they are better.

Truth is ES5 is not trust worthy and have shown their true face to us all. I would concider you still a fellow member here, though slightly brainwashed by a cheap vacum cleaner salesman, so I would be more than willing to show you the light. I know you have been a member here a long time and are there as well, as I was as well, but its time to face...

REALITY.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12