Thread: Irc Troubles?

hi people

im trying to download FI CHALLENGE and i get sent the file but after a while i get this message

YOU HAVE A DCC PENDING, SET YOUR CLIENT TO RECIEVE THE FILE(90 SECS REMAIN UNTIL TIMEOUT

as im new to this IRC im not sure what this means, can some1 give me a detailed explanation to solve this 1?

thanks
    ace

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    this means that you havent set up your client to receive the specific type of file. to fix this (i assume you are using mirc), go to Options>DCC>Folders and for the dropdown menu for DCC Ignore, select "Disabled"

hope this helps

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    ok i have enables DCC SERVER and also set what i was tld in last post, now when im getting the file sent i can accept it etc, the download window pops up and after about 20 secs it says ''connection failed'' and on the main char screen you get the message ''YOU HAVE A DCC PENDING, SET YOUR CLIENT TO RECIEVE THE TRANSFER, 150 SECS LEFT UNTIL TIMEOUT''

BTW THE FILE IS F1 CHALLENGE!

any other help on me getting this file would be great!

thanks
    ace

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    that means that the BOT you are downlaoding from is f*cking up it happens to me alot too its anoying and pisses me off nothing much you can do about it but try and find another BOT

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    OK MATE

THANKS FOR HELP

im despo for that game-damm suprnova is the german version!

ace