Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music Tracker ?

barrito for launch BT Rep: +5
    vipmusic is a good one altho compared to the Ws it has less content. the staff there dont care if you have a low ratio as long as you seed your stuff back for at least 3 days (or a week depending on the size). they also have a good bonus system.

libble is also okay for indie, folk and old school music. and they have a pretty complicated ranking system, only problem is slow speed and retention is not that good.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    diversity is not what distinguish vipmusic from other music trackers if you ask me..
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by theGeek View Post
    vipmusic is a good one altho compared to the Ws it has less content.
    Yes, of course, since they only allow Scene releases. What.cd and Waffles let users upload their own rips, and that's what makes them the great sites they are content-wise.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by theGeek View Post
    vipmusic is a good one altho compared to the Ws it has less content.
    Yes, of course, since they only allow Scene releases. What.cd and Waffles let users upload their own rips, and that's what makes them the great sites they are content-wise.
    not exactly. releases confirming to scene standarts are okay too. and for some stuff like discogs vip can be the ultimate source

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Yes, but a large chunk of what the Scene releases is trance/electronic stuff. They also rip on V2 only for those that consider this important.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    Thank you all for the suggestions and special thanks to megabyteme for inviting me to what.

Night to all!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ninja666's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If your not happy with What, then try scenesound.org itīs a good one!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ...which also offers Scene releases only. Nice site if you're into that however, although VIPMusic has more torrents.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Indietorrents is good if you like independently released albums - they don't make a big deal about a bad ratio either.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eargasm View Post
    Indietorrents is good if you like independently released albums - they don't make a big deal about a bad ratio either.
    it's so easy to seed there though. And yeah it's a great tracker, they have some truly awesome people uploading and people care more about sharing music than uploading for ratio and what not. They have also began a revitalization of the community, montly themes and uploading competitions that have already turned me on to some great music. Check it out, also invites are pretty much given away like pennies since mods are not assholes.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast