Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok....this Is Weird Im Scared

Octopussy
    so i was about to post in the halloween thing and then allov sudden my mouse juse keeps moving itself...(not the mouse but hte cursor on screen) and my start putton went up and down and my windows closed and my cd trays open and closed ...wtf am i being hacked? ( i closed pc after that happened)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    lmao...u were being hacked...its only a small thing...but its f*cking funny...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    muchspl2
    octopussy starts up his aim for battle, bold yellow and size25 font, the hacker has no chance

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    if that happened to me i would be screaming !!!!
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Octopussy
    ofcourse if they were on aim they would get slauttered

6. Lounge   -   #6
    The server is still on your computer. If he/she is intelligent enough, as soon as you connect to net your new ip would be sent to them and they will connect to your system again. Act like those seem like some kid playing, not something serious. Still try to find out the server and delete it from your computer.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    muchspl2
    being 1337 and all, I&#39;m sure its just a trap for the would be hacker

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@30 October 2003 - 23:56
    The server is still on your computer. If he/she is intelligent enough, as soon as you connect to net your new ip would be sent to them and they will connect to your system again. Act like those seem like some kid playing, not something serious. Still try to find out the server and delete it from your computer.
    Even if it is a kid, if he&#39;s a smart kid, he can get l33t crew&#39;s boss&#39;s AIM and what ever else he has installed on there that needs a username and password.

31337 |<r3&#092;/&#092;/ getting raped.... What has this world come too

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Twist3r
    its probly netdevil a backdoor trojen hacking program... its really fun to hack people with it

you can:
    use printer
    get any file from pc
    shut off screen
    eject cd drives
    get 100% controll of mouse and keyboard
    delete windows folder

LOL its fun to mess with people but it isnt fun to be messed with

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    You forgot to add:

You can get a person ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo and if passwords saved then some internet accounts.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast