Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paint Balling

Poster
    Originally posted by TheCanuk@31 October 2003 - 01:37
    lol

dude the reason he went blind is he wasnt wearing a mask.

remember guns dont harm people, stupid ppl with guns hurt ppl
    ur right stupid ppl with guns hurt ppl.

i had a friend that got hit, so he sat down and took off his mask. one of my dumbass friends ran by him w/out lookin at him but pointed his gun at him and shot like a hundred pellets. one hit him right between the eyes and blew up all over his face.

he had the worst bruise on his face 4 like a month, but he's lucky it wasn't 1 inch 2 the left or right.

paintballin is still fun, u just hafta practice safety (4 one thing, not takin ur goggles off during a match).

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    lol

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Went paintballing once... Weather was so cold that after a while the paint balls wouldn't burst anymore... Add to this a friend with a full-automatic gun and you got the picture! Ouch!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    I went as part of my stag night/weekend and the guys thought it would be a good idea to shoot me nutz...was fricking agony....haven't been since

5. Lounge   -   #15
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@31 October 2003 - 23:57
    I went as part of my stag night/weekend and the guys thought it would be a good idea to shoot me nutz...was fricking agony....haven't been since
    i don't understand some people and their lack of consideration for their nuts
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+1 November 2003 - 00:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 1 November 2003 - 00:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mrcall1969@31 October 2003 - 23:57
    I went as part of my stag night/weekend and the guys thought it would be a good idea to shoot me nutz...was fricking agony....haven&#39;t been since&nbsp;
    i don&#39;t understand some people and their lack of consideration for their nuts [/b][/quote]
    I have loads of consideration...but I had no say in the matter

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@1 November 2003 - 01:05
    but I had no say in the matter
    Should be used to that by now

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    i kicked ass at this, but ended up covered in bruises and bumps.
    my mate had a pellet explode in his ear, we fished out paint, blood and pus for ages.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I played last weekend with a load of lads from work. I got shot a few times but nothing too bad. However, I did shoot someone in the throat from about 6 inches away&#33;&#33; He squealed like a little girl for about 10 minutes . We play quite frequently so we&#39;re getting good. A few of us are considering getting the guns, etc.
    Signature removed

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    lol,

i got shot in the armpit and nuts, great fun. but i tell u. when a guy shoots u in the tip of the finger, and the back 14 times. it hurts like a bithc. especially when your 12 facing 15 year olds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12