Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bitme Freeleech this weekend

graywolf's Avatar The Anime Addict
    Heh.. sorry Idol.. looks like.. noone did listen to you..

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I don't care that's it's freeleech I just am dumbfounded by the insensitivity of both the administration of BitMe ( tying it to Memorial Day ) and the cawks here in not giving a fuck that they did.

Actually to tell the truth though I'm not dumbfounded by anything the cawks do here anymore.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Go fuck yourself.

Note to FST feel free to penalize me as much as you'd like .I've seriously had it with dealing with idiots here anyway.

Hell man it's just the internetz don't take the dumbasses siriously hehe they will always be here so fuck them. Pretty stupi idea of using memorial day as an excuse for free leech a site like them should use newtons b-day or something like that

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I don't care that's it's freeleech I just am dumbfounded by the insensitivity of both the administration of BitMe ( tying it to Memorial Day ) and the cawks here in not giving a fuck that they did.
    I bet most of America is apathetic to anyone dead in a war over one hundred years ago. If it wasn't for that day, I doubt people would even remember to care for a minute, so what's the big deal of a site promoting the days remembrance? If it's a day of mourning then I'd understand, but to my knowledge those Americans celebrate the day with parades and shit.. maybe they have a moment of silence as well? Excuse my ignorance, but Canadians do this in November.
    Last edited by TrueSounds; 05-30-2010 at 06:45 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSounds View Post

I bet most of America is apathetic to anyone dead in a war over one hundred years ago. If it wasn't for that day, I doubt people would even remember to care for a minute, so what's the big deal of a site promoting the days remembrance? If it's a day of mourning then I'd understand, but to my knowledge those Americans celebrate the day with parades and shit.. maybe they have a moment of silence as well? Excuse my ignorance, but Canadians do this in November.

Quote Originally Posted by snaketop View Post

We would like to help honor
    memorial day by providing a freeleech weekend.

There is no excuse for ignorance.

Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May (May 31 in 2010). Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in the military service
    Honour like stores do by having a fire-sale yeah right.

Just because certain sectors of society are willing to corrupt something that is (at least to some people ) profoundly meaningful doesn't justify condoning it or begin to make it right .

And Easter is just about chocolate and Christmas is just about presents.

A hundred years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by graywolf View Post
    Heh.. sorry Idol.. looks like.. noone did listen to you..
    Peter noone?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-30-2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12