Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: U Can Guess

homer_simpson
    ok, yeh i am netweiser, but im not like i used to be.

NO SPAMMING
    100% HELP
    100% FRIENDLY

life is 2 short 2 be nasty 2 each otha

so hopefully the mods wont ban this account. if i do any spamming what so ever then, ban me. but until then plez lets all get along?

thanks

2. Lounge   -   #2
    muchspl2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    homer_simpson
    Originally posted by muchspl2@31 October 2003 - 01:08
    maybe if people decide to give me 1 last chance, ill show u that i can be kool and friendly

4. Lounge   -   #4
    You didnt learn anything from the whole incident. The point was to create a new account and dont mention netweiser again.!!! Now the best thing for you would be to ask a mod to delete this asap.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    muchspl2
    will see, but most here will never trust you, and majority want you to leave

think you should just leave

6. Lounge   -   #6
    homer_simpson
    Originally posted by I.am@31 October 2003 - 01:13
    You didnt learn anything from the whole incident. The point was to create a new account and dont mention netweiser again.&#33;&#33;&#33; Now the best thing for you would be to ask a mod to delete this asap.
    i did that 2day, they still knew it was me, and chucked the bucks. i dont understand. ive neva spammed in abt a week now, and dont plan on either. yet they still seem 2 have something against me.

so come on. all friends yeh?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    homer_simpson
    Originally posted by muchspl2@31 October 2003 - 01:14
    will see, but most here will never trust you, and majority want you to leave

think you should just leave
    just give me a chance, im not so bad.

i promise to NOT ever spam again, never lie or anything
    in exchange for 1 last chance.

we all make mistakes

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by homer_simpson+30 October 2003 - 20:15--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homer_simpson @ 30 October 2003 - 20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@31 October 2003 - 01:13
    You didnt learn anything from the whole incident. The point was to create a new account and dont mention netweiser again.&#33;&#33;&#33; Now the best thing for you would be to ask a mod to delete this asap.
    i did that 2day, they still knew it was me, and chucked the bucks. i dont understand. ive neva spammed in abt a week now, and dont plan on either. yet they still seem 2 have something against me.

so come on. all friends yeh? [/b][/quote]
    concentrate on my last suggestion&#33; it wont be long before things get out of hand&#33;

Now the best thing for you would be to ask a mod to delete this asap
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #9
    muchspl2
    Originally posted by homer_simpson@31 October 2003 - 02:15
    so come on. all friends yeh?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    homer_simpson
    well i confessed everythin yesterday. and u can trust me now, as a mod suggested i shud try and heal the damage

i cant just run and hide, that aint what people shud do. im gona be truthful, not pretend to be some1 else.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast