Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: U Can Guess

homer_simpson
    Originally posted by muchspl2+31 October 2003 - 01:18--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (muchspl2 @ 31 October 2003 - 01:18)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-homer_simpson@31 October 2003 - 02:15
    so come on. all friends yeh?
    [/b][/quote]
    please dude
    lifes 2 short 2 h8 each other...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    How about just forget about the whole thing and dont bring this all up again? Try posting as a normal person and DONT mention about this&#33;&#33;&#33; Others wont be so happy to suggest you anything other than banning. So best is get this out of the way asap.

Otherwise, you are on your own&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    homer_simpson
    ok well as long as u dont all h8 me. its no gud being part of a community and every1 h8ing u.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    muchspl2
    he doesn&#39;t understand, he has soured the well so to speak
    he can never come here as, by, or even a friend of netwiser
    got to completely start over, ever thing about his old self has to be dead to him as he is dead to us

5. Lounge   -   #15
    homer_simpson
    Originally posted by muchspl2@31 October 2003 - 01:26
    got to completely start over, ever thing about his old self has to be dead to him as he is dead to us
    come on dude, i cant just be some1 else, thats lieing. im not going to lie anymore. lets just try and get along.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by muchspl2@30 October 2003 - 20:26
    Thats what im trying to convey&#33; But as always, I dont think you can get a point across to him&#33;

edit: Too many posts on this topic, i dont feel the need of it anymore. we all should just ignore for the best&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #17
    homer_simpson
    look people, ive said im sorry and i really am. what more do u want. so what i spammed - im sorry. i wont do it again. but there are worser people than me. how abt all those murders, theifs & perverts out there. u prob dont give them so much stick

8. Lounge   -   #18
    muchspl2
    wheres everyone else, this has potential to get good befor a mod locks it

9. Lounge   -   #19
    homer_simpson
    Originally posted by muchspl2@31 October 2003 - 01:33
    wheres everyone else, this has potential to get good befor a mod locks it
    plez dont try and stir things up.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    muchspl2
    why, you never worried about rules before

and what was all that mess in the lounge radio forum