Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: All newbie Trader like me, read this :)

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Besides all the aforementioned...How does staffing at a trader site make you a trader?

The answer is that it doesn't. Plenty of staff members here that do not...Was the original OP of that pastebin a trader who used people and his staff positions to take advantage of people...Yes. Even tried to use me to get into a "high" level tracker. He is the real piece of shit. Shame on you for being a sucker and bringing up old news that you were quick to believe.

I have more to say, but will keep it to myself for now...
    Last edited by bumrocks; 06-01-2010 at 06:54 AM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Really this shit is getting tiring. I'm not doing shit to anyone right now, I'm not going out of my way to harm anyone. Just let it go already. And to anyone who still wants to shit talk about me, grudges aren't healthy. Continue hating.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 06-01-2010 at 07:01 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    Really this shit is getting tiring. I'm not doing shit to anyone right now, I'm not going out of my way to harm anyone. Just let it go already. And to anyone who still wants to shit talk about me, grudges aren't healthy. Continue hating.
    I will continue hating. Some have no reason or personal involvement. Some just hate cause what they have read. But for me it is personal. When you create a new identity (I already knew you by PokerPays and Weldensmith), settindice, and proceed to befriend me all over again as if we didn't know each other. That's fooked up. And then try to use that new friendship to get me to help you into FTWR. That's fooked up. Total disregard for my trust and what I believed to be a friendship.

Go fuck yourself. I hope everyone continues hating. BUT I hope you have changed. That was a messed up "Internet Life" you were living.

It is easy to say, let it go when you are the offender. I will let it go. But not right now.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    I will continue hating. Some have no reason or personal involvement. Some just hate cause what they have read. But for me it is personal. When you create a new identity (I already knew you by PokerPays and Weldensmith), settindice, and proceed to befriend me all over again as if we didn't know each other. That's fooked up. And then try to use that new friendship to get me to help you into FTWR. That's fooked up. Total disregard for my trust and what I believed to be a friendship.

Go fuck yourself. I hope everyone continues hating. BUT I hope you have changed. That was a messed up "Internet Life" you were living.

It is easy to say, let it go when you are the offender. I will let it go. But not right now.
    Yeah I changed my username. Your acting as if a username is the most important thing ever. Do you honestly think everyone uses the same exact username everywhere? I guess you don't understand that because of my position at several sites I had to keep things seperated. My beef with z7x was the only reason i moved away from Pokerpays. And that beef was started because i banned him from TR. If you knew the difficulties I had to go through maybe it would give u more insight.

I didn't use you or anyone to get into FTWR. At one point I had lots of friends willing to help me out, and that was because I helped them out too. You were one of those friends I helped out at one point. I didn't need to seek you out or anyone else just to get an invite.

And what exactly was that "messed up" life i was living before the pastebin? I stopped trading in 2007 when i started staffing a tracker. You know all those trackers i hurt in that pastebin to WHICH I HAVE APOLOGISED SEVERAL TIMES IN PRIVATE AND PUBLIC ABOUT I helped in some form or another countless times over several years whether anyone realizes it or not.

Anyways why the hell are people like you and the OP still obsessed with me enough to make these threads and respond to them. I don't even matter anymore.

Why bump perfectly stupid threads just to spew hate at me. By bumping this thread we're not much better than the OP and Backie for digging shit up. Wasn't there an old rule about not replying to threads like these?

You've made your point. You hate me. Trust me I get it. Guess what, I will still wake up tomorrow morning and go about my business.
    Last edited by jwsisliving1; 06-01-2010 at 09:25 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    backie's Avatar Demigod BT Rep: +1
    You guys seriously need to get some perspective. Pointing out that a few trackers were founded by trader didn't really hurt the trackers it just embarrassed a few people. Just because jwsisliving1 got punked and said sorry for it doesn't take away the fact it was true and did no real damage.

p.s. I don't think making a single thread is classed as obsessed.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    internet and traffic is serious business and I figure that's the only thing that backie cares about.

OP if you are really a girl then your boobies alone have the power to get you into more trackers than trading will ever do.Just stop posting like you are partially retarded,you are sounding like ishare_i care's inbred sister.I don't think anybody wants to cam with a mentally unstable female(ok maybe the germans are an exception)
    But seriously post sexily and you just might attract some invite attention,use italics,rainbow colours and lots of these

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    While I don't hate you, or have any strong feelings about you personally, you along with Dunson/BasilHeydens/Trollin Thunder are poster children for what not to do in the BT community.
    One of my favorite homilies is by Joseph Satanaya : Those who do not remember history are condemned to repeat it. Within the bt community what you have done historically is something which should be remembered, for the simple reason that your behavior can only be described as despicable, and just because you aren't 'doing shit to anyone right now' doesn't mean with your history that you might not do that tomorrow ? Someone as amoral as you simply can't be trusted.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    @sez : if u think this post to attract invite, u can kepp that for yourself.

this is old to 'older' but new release to 'newbie'. so u can keep that opinion for yourself. i never again request anything in this forum. and yes, i got what i want so far from fst if those invite what you pointing out.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    i never again request anything in this forum. and yes, i got what i want so far from fst if those invite what you pointing out.
    You never requested anything anyway except for FTN.

@jwsisliving1 I think the point bumrocks was trying to make was not that you just changed usernames but that you made up entirely new identities and feigned total ignorance to your previous association with him.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-01-2010 at 11:41 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    i never again request anything in this forum. and yes, i got what i want so far from fst if those invite what you pointing out.
    You never requested anything anyway except for FTN.
    That wasn't requesting, more like obsessivly stalking people
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast