Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: All newbie Trader like me, read this :)

X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    http://onasoapbox.co.uk/2010/05/30/trader-hate/

Trader Hate
    7 Comments

Well, I’ve been busy all week, finally found some time to write this post that has been in my head for like a month. So the whole trader hate thing seems to be a major thing in the BitTorrent Community. From newbies to veterans. There seems to be a major hate on people merely for their method of getting trackers, with no real reason for this hate, especially from the newbies who say they hate trading and then go and trade their invites for rep. At least the hated traders trade for something real, made up rep is just taking the piss. So lets dive into the piss take that is

Staff Haters

Well there are always going to be staffers that spend way too much time caring about traders and cheaters than caring about new features and the fact their server is piss slow. At some point last year one of the staffers that was seen floating around on a bunch of forums stepped down/demoted and then spilled all the juicy gossip on the new site at the time LL/ETI. Well I tried to find the post on there but I failed but I did find one of the many pastes made.

Originally Posted by jwsisliving1
    1. Its not that am bitter but i think you guys deserve the truth.
    2. thedevil is brandonblack is lucifer. he was staff at T rackereactor when it was a trading forum. then he was staff at PTN. he tried to delete himself at t rackereactor to erase all traces of himself but there are still some posts remaining. TSOL claimed once, before he got banned at T rackereactor for being an ex-trader (known there as Refused), that thedevil had a trading history too.
    3. deadcell was also staff at t rackereactor when it was a trading forum. he is still a member there known as kingjeb. he voted to keep the trading forum at T rackereactor.
    4. one of the newest members of revolt is
    5. Intr4ns1t
    6. he was staff at t rackereactor when it was a trading forum. he is also staff of PTN. he is known as roameyroam at TR.
    7. Rodin is also a member of Revolt. a longtime member. he is also a longtime staffer of t rackereactor and PTN. also known as Rodinhas.
    8. dv8type let me join FSC when i was known as jwsisliving1. i reported TSOL’s history to him, along with proofs. he was never banned. traders dont get banned at FSC. TSOL isnt banned, cabalo isnt banned, waldopepper isnt banned.
    9. Squizzle, staff at Uk-T, has helped staff at PTN. he is known there as Sexmeup. he supports TSOL, who was invited to Uk-T by Muri.
    10. Parkbenchi who is a longtime member of FST, is also an ex-trader. he traded there and at zeropaid. as parkbenchi or benchez. look it up.
    11. Parkbenchi has FST staff at iTS. they are members. Also one of his FLS, deleric, is staff at PTN. Nothing happened when he joined PTN. He is also a member of Revolt, which has claimed in the past it hates PTN. Paladin, aka artemis, is also a longtime and still very active member of FST. Same with squirr3l. Wonder how people who hate FST so much can be so active there.
    12. z7x who used to run ScL was banned at ScT and then had his account deleted for using dupe accounts to hit & run and steal their torrents. Pedrowsky one of their staff was banned once from waffles for cheating. his username was found at a cheating forum. it was active there, meaning he had posts. this was before he started staffing ScL. they arent so clean believe me.
    13. Gibberish is also known as completegibberish. besides running the trading forum realpoor for a long time, he is also a member of CFS and CN.
    14. PTN was started by traders. Several of the early staff had shady trading histories. Trust me i know. I was one of the founding staffers.
    15. Some of those early staffers left to start CN. They got their start at TR, then started PTN, before starting CN. like ikiller and thedevil.
    16. PunkIT or Punk!T. was a staff member at T rackereactor. he is also an invite seller. known as Iinvite or something like that. its hard to spell. but the point is T rackereactor has been staffed by an invite seller, traders, and a cheater called Masterchief.
    17. Wonder how i can get those IPs from CN and T rackereactor. Because i was staff of them both at the same time. besides staffing CN and T rackereactor at the same time, i was also staffing PTN again as theplay. Beano, aka jwsisliving1, aka MichaelJackson, aka Pokerpays, aka WeldenSmith, aka SettinDice. There was of course a whole coverup. The main guys who started those places with me, from the beggining, knew me very well and my whole history. obviously im talking about ikiller and thedevil. i was demoted from CN after i was demoted at PTN and stepped down from T rackereactor. they were afraid the truth would come out. maybe they were afraid the #staffers at p2pg would be angry they helped get me into their channel. especially considering how i was once banned from revolt, iTS, and FTWR. thedevil even had a plan to get all the CN staff invited to the btssu channel, including me.
    18. bannana6986 sells pay2leech sceneaxx to FSC members, among others. ScL sells pay2leech scene axx to their uploaders. Serb who is staff of gft is a bigtime member of the scene, which he likes bragging about to his friends. Several trackers use scene axx to auto upload to their trackers. even PTN has a plan to do this. I wonder how happy real sceners would be if they knew about this.

This one paste is full of drama and proofs that a lot of ex-traders become the biggest trader haters. But I think I should reveal a little more than is pasted here. Gibberish aka completegibberish has been known to hand IPs of realpoor’s users over to tracker staff, kinda explains why he is everywhere. The whole TSOL trading thing was an epic drama when he joined UK-T, Serb wasn’t too happy and kept on bitching, this resulted in him getting banned at Uk-T,PTN,ScT and a few other places and one mod being demoted at PTN for unbanning serb too. SexySmile Aka Devine Hate Aka an asshole made the statement that uk-t had shot it’s self in the head by allowing TSOL to join. A few months later Uk-T shutdown! So we all know who to blame! <3 TSOL hahaha. The whole FSC doesn’t ban traders thing is correct, FSC doesn’t care aslong as you don’t trade FSC or try and make monies. They have a moral police…

p.s. Lets not forget the guy who orginally posted this post has been seen offering pay2leech axx himself so it’s a complete piss take he is trying to rat out who has scene axx.

So as you can see from this paste, trading has been done by most of the veterans in the BitTorrent community. Will many of the staff that hate traders being ex-traders themselves. I was gonna post more but the awesomeness of the paste is doing most of what I wanted to say.

PS : Read comment on that forum also

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    He managed to google a pastebin that's been floating around for forever. Good for him.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Like I said in another thread you are an idiot and doubly prove it by quoting the words of an embittered fellow idiot.
    All you are attempting to do here is justify something that you yourself know is inherently wrong( not trading but lying) .If you didn't at least subconsciously feel( probably actually the only level you function on) that trading was wrong you would not feel the constant need to try to prove otherwise.
    As for some of the people listed they are dicks but that hardly proves anything as they would be still dicks whether staff,trader,"trader hater" or kumquat.

As for me my advice to newbie traders - either do it or don't( I'm not your conscience or your Mom so i really don't care ) but if you decide to do it then don't come back here whining and tattling like a little girl while attempting to blame everyone else for your self-induced problems.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Old news.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    snagit's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    *yawn*

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    old.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    truth always hurt

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Rart's Avatar Hold The Line
    At some point last year one of the staffers that was seen floating around on a bunch of forums stepped down/demoted and then spilled all the juicy gossip on the new site at the time LL/ETI.
    That pretty much says it all.

Why the hell would anyone who actually has something worthwhile and interesting to say on their blog randomly decide to post something (more than) half a year old?

The answer? He doesn't have anything worthwhile or interesting to say.
    Last edited by Rart; 05-30-2010 at 09:41 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Like I said in another thread you are an idiot and doubly prove it by quoting the words of an embittered fellow idiot.
    All you are attempting to do here is justify something that you yourself know is inherently wrong( not trading but lying) .If you didn't at least subconsciously feel( probably actually the only level you function on) that trading was wrong you would not feel the constant need to try to prove otherwise.
    As for some of the people listed they are dicks but that hardly proves anything as they would be still dicks whether staff,trader,"trader hater" or kumquat.

As for me my advice to newbie traders - either do it or don't( I'm not your conscience or your Mom so i really don't care ) but if you decide to do it then don't come back here whining and tattling like a little girl while attempting to blame everyone else for your self-induced problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    truth always hurt

Regarding the article: Good for him for digging up a pastebin from half a year ago that wasn't ever verified as anything other than the rantings of a global banned torrenter against the people who implemented said ban. Props to TSOL though who's featured prominently enough to get his own tag on the article.

Throw in some irrelevant crap about uk-t clearly added for the increased google hits and a few pot shots against people that have pissed off backie, and we've got a barely coherent wall of text that really doesn't have much to do with trader hating at all past the first paragraph or so.

Also, why the hell should newbie traders read this? They'd do better to read Idol's post earlier in this thread than that load of crap. The best advice I have for a newbie trader is to stop now before you've dug yourself in too deep. You'll be happier in the long run without the constant threat of losing your accounts looming over your head. Many people start trading early on because they see people on public forums do so and assume that it's the standard thing to do, but it's not. You put your accounts and future potential accounts at risk, as well as the accounts of anyone unfortunate enough to consider inviting you somewhere at risk of a ban. All of this is probably in the hopes that some day you'll pull off some big trade for a "high level" site that's praised for its "legendary community", which you won't even be able to participate in since anything that might draw a staff's eyes to your profile and IP history is a no-no.

Honestly I could count the number of worthwhile sites that you won't be able to get into after hitting Power User on a large site on one hand. It's funny, there are plenty of people here with invites to many trackers, including some of the "1337" ones, but we're simply sitting on them because the people requesting them here clearly can't be assed to put any effort into said requests, or better yet have trader rep from last month and try to say they're reformed or won't pawn the account you've risked your own account to give them off for some rarer tracker.
    Last edited by ca_aok; 05-30-2010 at 10:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    trading is not a problem in itself.

trading for the sake of it or for collection purpose is what hurts private torrenting.
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast