Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: All newbie Trader like me, read this :)

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    @jwsisliving1 I think the point bumrocks was trying to make was not that you just changed usernames but that you made up entirely new identities and feigned total ignorance to your previous association with him.
    Thank you for making the point I thought I was going to have to type out again...How he missed the point on that I don't know.

Next, mark it on your calendar. On this day, I agree with backie's last comment.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    cinephilia's Avatar I don't like you BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    congrats!
    Thanks bud, and on a side note, I have to admit I really liked the song France send to the Eurovision Songcontest ...
    is it me or you just admitted that you followed the eurovision contest?
    whenever people agree with me, i always feel i must be wrong.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Intr4ns1t's Avatar Pro-antinegativist BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by jwsisliving1 View Post
    You know all those trackers i hurt in that pastebin to WHICH I HAVE APOLOGISED SEVERAL TIMES IN PRIVATE
    ORLY? It's funny, I don't recall you ever saying jack shit to me about this pastebin. The pastie itself I could give a fuck about, as the only people you really accused of trading in it were yourself, thedevil and TSOL. Not only did I give you a second chance, I gave you a third chance, and you lied outright to me. Hell, I even corrected some of the "truth" you posted about me in a thread here made by that BrianH dude, so people could go to TR and look at my post history and judge for themselves, as I am well aware that the uninformed masses will eat up whatever you put on a plate in front of them.

You can talk contrite and nonchalantly tell us about how you just don't care anymore, but you still rehashed that drama with your "apology" thread here. You didn't wait very long to post in this thread or at backie's blog, which only tells me that you still hunger for attention. The fact of the matter is that YOU started all this, and by virtue of that initiation, every time it comes up, it's STILL YOUR FAULT.

I really did consider you a good and trusted friend pokerpays, and you lied to my face, then stabbed me in the back. Not once have you made any effort to approach me about this whole mess since YOU started it, so fuck you and your transparent facade. It's guys like you that fucked up BT and made it into this stupid time wasting game it's become.
    Quote Originally Posted by KFlint
    Think 9 is the new 10.

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345