Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A little something

DeNeDe17's Avatar NARUTO -ナルト-疾風 BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Angry

U can ALL lick my dick ! U know who U are ...PERIOD.THIS FORUM IS FULL OF ASSHOLES(some of them) THAT MAKE PEOPLE GO BAD.BECAUSE OF SOME GUYS THAT THINK THEY ARE 'the best' AND BELIEVE ME, THEY ARENT.
    WE HAVE TO WORK VERY HARD FOR SOME THINGS.
    YESTERDAY I RECEIVED 1 INVITE TO BITMETV.1 FUCKING INVITE SINCE 1-2 YEARS AGO.I MADE THE ACCOUNT AND DIDN'T DOWNLOAD\UPLOAD ANYTHING.TODAY WHEN I ARRIVED HOME FROM MY EXAM,WHAT DID U EXPECTED ? ACCOUNT DISABLED !WHAT !? FOR WHAT !? BECAUSE SOMEONE FROM THIS FORUM IS A PAIN IN THE ASS.HE HASN'T A REAL LIFE AND STAYS ONLINE 24\7\365.
    NOW IM ANGRY BECAUSE THE MAN THAT INVITED ME, A GOOD PERSON HAS HIS ACCOUNT WARNED OR WORSE, DISABLED.
    MOST TRACKERS DON'T ACCEPT INVITE OR ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY.HMM.. THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THE INVITES THAT I RECEIVE WHEN I DONATE !? STICK THEM IN MY ASS ? I CAN'T EVEN GIVE THEM TO MY FRIENDS.
    SO PEOPLE ! STOP GIVING AWAY AND TRADE TRADE TRADE !!!

p.s i take full responsibility for my actions !

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tv Controls you's Avatar Resistance is Futile BT Rep: +2
    Wow.... looks like we have an enraged trader...

I mean why would you even need bitmetv, their are so many lower "level" alternatives that offer similar or better content...
    The problem with you traders is that most of you are collectors...

And if you took full responsibility for your actions you wouldn't be ranting here, because you know you broke the rules, along with the punishments that follow (banned, or disabled).
    You have not changed from 2 years ago, your asshole way you went about your request and this thread just reinforces that...

**If you really think anyone is going to feel bad for you, your out of your mind. YOU HAVE HAD 6 BITMETV ACCOUNTS and TRADED them all. (and that's all we know about, there may even be more)..
    If you really wanted the site so bad you wouldn't have traded it SIX times.
    Last edited by Tv Controls you; 05-31-2010 at 02:41 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    You should know they monitor this (and many other) forum. I warned you about that in the thread, you were the one who were not honest to the guy that had good intentions and invited you.
    So, using your kind of language, you were a fucking asshole and you should shut the fuck up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Zac090's Avatar t3h n00b BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    So, using your kind of language, you were a fucking asshole and you should shut the fuck up.

and try tvtorrents.com

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    A little strangely appropriate music to lighten the mood.

[youtube]abZlWqVeLzg[/youtube]

DeNeDe no offense to you but you seem to have wasted at least a portion of couple years of your life in the pursuit of something that simply isn't worth it .
    If you should be upset with anyone you should probably be upset with yourself.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    QPD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    and life goes on !
    Too often, we loose sight of life's simple pleasures.Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother!%$@%# upside the head!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yawn, go trade some more and then beg for invites to sites you traded away. If you took full responsibility for your actions, you wouldn't have made this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    Now, who did this to him, come say you're sorry! now!

now OP, if you're a trader, you should know that you're not so "welcome" in some places... that would explain some things you know?

Quote Originally Posted by DeNeDe17 View Post
    p.s i take full responsibility for my actions !
    p.s: you're just not enjoying doing so, are you?
    Last edited by 7th; 05-31-2010 at 03:47 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Strong butthurt detected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Trade?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast