Thread: Call Of Duty

If anyone has downloaded call of duty let me know.
    we could share through icq or msn messenger or something.

2. Games   -   #2
    Why dont you get in line on eMule or BitTorrent like everyone else

3. Games   -   #3
    because i think it makes more sense if two people agree to share files they both have/want.

lets say x downloads call of duty and y downloads freedom fighters.
    the next day the downloads are finished and they share both files through icq(or something).

Isn't that easier?

4. Games   -   #4
    Sure it does. but i doubt you will find someone willing to do that in the next week because they will be downloading it during the next 2-7 days.

So you might as well also. you could get it from Bittorrent in 1-2 days and eMule in 2-3 days

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by kaydeecaine@31 October 2003 - 04:21
    because i think it makes more sense if two people agree to share files they both have/want.

lets say x downloads call of duty and y downloads freedom fighters.
    the next day the downloads are finished and they share both files through icq(or something).

Isn't that easier?
    no, it would be easier if everyone just shared on P2P networks.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    are you a moron? are you stupid? how many times as a baby or teenager have you been hit on your head? im guessing many cause BITORRENT IS A P2P NETWORK!!!!!!!! you gotta be stupid to not know that not to mention BT is usually alot faster then any other P2P network

7. Games   -   #7
    Maybe if there was some kinda guarantee on here that the copyright guys will not knock on our doors more people would share files openly. I once got a very serious e-mail from some big names threatening to close my internet access down completely as they owned Freeserve. The funnny thing was I was only sharing some movies that had the word "Seinfield" included in the file name and that is what triggered the e-mail. Hence why I'm a little apprehensive to make available the more up to date games, movies etc. I'm sure there are many others who have similar thoughts on this subject.
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD