Thread: how do i get stars in bithumen?

Poster BT Rep: +4
    stars=Kitüntetések

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sofalva's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    You become stars in the end of every weeks and an end of every months. This stars depends on your upload amount. So your upload amount in a week or in a month gives you stars. There are two kind of tops for this stars. If you want more informations I can translate this issue directly from bithumen's FAQ.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if you cant read the FAQ or anything else on the site, other than the level, why exactly do you want to be a member of that site?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous0711 View Post
    if you cant read the FAQ or anything else on the site, other than the level, why exactly do you want to be a member of that site?
    Idiocy Trade Value
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ca_aok beat me to it 7 min
    Last edited by Disme; 06-01-2010 at 05:27 AM.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    make yourself 1000 top upload every week & month, u can get 10star
    btw it almost 1TB/month