Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: full blu-rays at trackers in may stats

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by HDBits View Post
    i found a leader to everybody here
    Read what's in my avatar and title ... should give you a good impression of my persona

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    i'm getting tired of this hdbits guy. please someone ban him.
    Be patient, as you might have noticed with most people that put on a fake persona here, it's just a matter of time.
    Was thinking the exact same thing ... that prolly means we're getting old, old friend
    Last edited by Disme; 06-01-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    well, i'm answering to bts or hdbits comparison.

because i have them both, and i talk from my experience.

is that wrong?
    Yes, it is. In the future shut the fuck up. No one wants to stroke your ego for you.
    Ellipses go here.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ok maybe that the good way since some veteran like new people to shut up. will do that

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    ok maybe that the good way since some veteran like new people to shut up. will do that
    Right. Assume the broken-hearted grounds so that I apologize and back off. Why don't you act normally for once? No nice guy, or "I'm a newbie," "Oh what did I do wrong," when everyone knows what you're trying to do.

Just be normal. I told you to shut the fuck up, either do it and refuse to so much as announce that you're hurt, or have a jab at me in return.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    BTS posts a lot of older and mirrored full BD disks which inflates the numbers. That's not a bad thing at all it just kinda makes the assumption of this list that any tracker is better than another because it posts more BD disks kinda invalid

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot6473 View Post
    BTS posts a lot of older and mirrored full BD disks which inflates the numbers. That's not a bad thing at all it just kinda makes the assumption of this list that any tracker is better than another because it posts more BD disks kinda invalid
    does this list have assumption? or do you think that upload activity isn't a good thing on its own? or do you think that hdbits don't mirror blu-rays or don't post older things?

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    yes...

HDB has the disks already and have had them for a very long time. BTS is posting older BDs that are already present on other sites. Thats not a bad thing as I said but it doesn't show that its more active or has more content
    Last edited by hotshot6473; 06-02-2010 at 01:46 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    How about a list of the blu ray that are original to the site. Some of those sites get pretty much zero original content. But a site like Tgui might have lower numbers but they were first on most of those releases.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123